The International 2012 Documentary

#1 Posted by Midjet (136 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqk9C1wVT0U 

An absolute joy to watch.

#2 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5154 posts) -

Beat me to it :S

Here it is for the lazy.

#3 Posted by dusker (170 posts) -

It was an amazing tournament, but I really, really wanted Na'Vi to take it. Maybe next year.

#4 Posted by ch3burashka (5249 posts) -

@dusker said:

It was an amazing tournament, but I really, really wanted Na'Vi to take it. Maybe next year.

After all the Earthican military put them through, they deserve a break.

#5 Posted by Terramagi (1158 posts) -

I know on some level I could probably be called a racist.

But fuck the Chinese.

#6 Posted by The_Doctor_52 (15 posts) -

China Don't Care

#7 Posted by ajamafalous (12159 posts) -
@The_Doctor_52 said:

China Don't Care

Great first post.
#8 Posted by dusker (170 posts) -

My issue with the Chinese teams is that they are terrible to watch. All they do is focus on technique and wait for the other team to make mistakes. It's really difficult to watch people farm and ward for most of the match. They also have about zero personality. I am completely uninterested in them as teams. I mean, Dendi seems kind of like a weirdo, but at least the guy has a personality.

#9 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5154 posts) -

I agree with @dusker: It's really boring to watch the Chinese play, but with a million dollars on the line I can't really blame them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.