Trading up to 2 Dota 2 Key(s)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by tassadardm (11 posts) -

Got 2 Dota 2 spare keys left.

Trading with Diablo 3 Beta, CS:GO or any good Steam keys (give offers and I might accept/decline).

If possible in any way, I'd also like to have access to Trackmania 2 Canyon.

Also other game offers are welcome.

Best regards, tassadardm

#2 Posted by KarlHungus01 (53 posts) -

I think I have a spare Super MNC beta key I can toss your way in exchange.

#3 Posted by tassadardm (11 posts) -

I replied to your PM. Let me know what you think.

#4 Posted by TACOBOY (61 posts) -

i also have super moday night combat keys but thats a beta so it might not be that great,i already have got in to the beta but im trying to get one for my brother and one for my friend.

#5 Posted by yosef (1 posts) -

Traded with him this morning. Key worked flawlessly. You can trust him, would recommend to anyone.

#6 Posted by tassadardm (11 posts) -

Just did a trade. Got one more Dota 2 Key left for the ones interested.

#7 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5143 posts) -

@yosef said:

Traded with him this morning. Key worked flawlessly. You can trust him, would recommend to anyone.

It's very shady when a person opens an account just to say that. Honestly this whole thread is kind of shady and should be probably locked.

#8 Posted by Soulstoner (37 posts) -

I just traded with this gentleman on Steam - I can vouch he is legit.

I traded him a steam inventory item on good faith for the key, and he delivered on his promise.

#9 Posted by Vegetable_Side_Dish (1726 posts) -

Yes, I just traded with him and he is legit. Thanks very much again.

#10 Posted by Demoskinos (14769 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton: Agreed...

#11 Posted by Fattony12000 (7302 posts) -

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE ANY MORE!?

#12 Posted by gosukiller (2324 posts) -

Only 696 posts? This reeks of a couple of troll accounts having conversations with themselves. 0_0

#13 Posted by Deusx (1903 posts) -

How about someone gives me one of those keys for free?

#14 Posted by tassadardm (11 posts) -

No, not for free. And to the ones thinking I'm "shady" or "fake": It's not very polite to degrade a user's status like this. I'm new here i know but I did successful trades, so go and believe or not, but do not put me into bad light. Thanks.

#15 Posted by Sparklykiss (1955 posts) -

@tassadardm: Please post these requests in our trade thread instead. Otherwise, your intent seems questionable at best. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.