What's your rankled MMR

#1 Posted by twigger89 (283 posts) -

I figured it would be fun and informative if we got a sense of the communities MMR and see if it seems to match up better than the regular matchmaking system. If you feel up to it also post your W/L ratio for the 10 games of matchmaking placement. I'll go first.

7-3

#2 Posted by twigger89 (283 posts) -

Has anyone gotten their ranked MMR yet?

#3 Edited by Crispy (214 posts) -

Sigh. I was on the road to 5000+, but then the shitshow that is today happened. (sample)

Started the day as 4-1. Ended up 5-5, at 4549. Everything is terrible.

#4 Posted by TobbRobb (4818 posts) -

@crispy: Hahahaha. I feel your pain. Holy shit. And potm was just fighting a Legion Commander when it got down to 29. Amazing.

#5 Edited by Shortylol (3 posts) -

I went 0-10 and ended up with 3623

#6 Posted by EpicVandal (78 posts) -

I'm sitting just below 2800 :(

I hope to be able to improve to 3000+ though.

#7 Posted by youngteam (2 posts) -

I went 6-4 and started with a 2749 solo rank. I won the next two games and am now 2802. Still need 5 more games for a party rank.

#8 Edited by Kodo_Beast (131 posts) -

5326 party rating, 7-3.

#9 Posted by Kyelb22 (299 posts) -

All of my solo games were horrible, so I came out with a 3044 rating. Even in ranked games, people still pick really bad picks (My last prelim game, the first picks on the other team was a Legion and a Medusa. The last pick on our team decided to, instead of getting a support, which we needed, to go with a Phantom Lancer. /facepalm).

#10 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5152 posts) -

Sadly I had 2 "troll" games where someone decided to feed the other team.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.