Who wants a beta key?

#1 Posted by kingofpeanuts (479 posts) -

I got invited to the beta and have 2 keys to give away, but I want them to go to people who know dota. So, tell me who is your favourite heroes and why.

#2 Posted by azrailx (292 posts) -

I Would like a key plz

but i dont know dota u big meanie

i know lol and play ashe and morgana does that help? (yes i know its a noobs moba)

#3 Posted by kingofpeanuts (479 posts) -

@azrailx: Since you are the only one who responded I will give you one. add me on steam, my Id is kingofpeanuts

#4 Edited by Kookro (109 posts) -

I want one. :(

http://steamcommunity.com/id/megakro

(Stupid reply got erased)

My favorite hero is pudge because he has a hook.

#5 Edited by Gahzoo (361 posts) -

Tiny is my favorite hero, probably since he was the first hero I played.

Big ass rock man and irony, whats not to love? And I kinda enjoy being a d bag and insta-gibbing squishies.

Honorable mentions go to any other hero I can get blink on and do good with.

#6 Posted by Giantstalker (1636 posts) -

@kingofpeanuts said:

I got invited to the beta and have 2 keys to give away, but I want them to go to people who know dota. So, tell me who is your favourite heroes and why.

Well back in the day I loved Tiny, Kunkka, and of course Sven. Generally leaned towards strength heroes as a rule, as STR gave hitpoints as well as tons of damage which I liked. But it has been a long time since I played War3 DotA, it would be interesting to see the new one for sure.

#7 Posted by BlueStriped (100 posts) -

I always seemed to play huskar alot just due to his high health you can set people on fire and and be able to support the team with his ultimate.

#8 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1328 posts) -

I do not have a favorite hero because I have never played a DOTA type game. By giving me this key you will open my mind to this wonderful world and give me the opportunity to experience hero worship.

#9 Edited by azrailx (292 posts) -

Sent if u still got, its the monkeylove request should show as azrail

#10 Edited by artgarcrunkle (970 posts) -

Please....please save me from LoL....I like storm tide and morph because those dudes are broken. Mained furion because global teleport lololol.

#11 Edited by Mechwing (265 posts) -

If you still have it i'll want it! i love playing Centaur!. cuz everytime i make him move or do anything he makes those silly groans which sound hilarious. Also, he's a hilarious tank. since he kills by almost doing nothing! :D then again i also like the Tauren chieftien, cuz cairne was my favourite hero In wc3 :3

#12 Posted by fishmicmuffin (1041 posts) -

I'll take a key.  

I once played Centaur WarChief in a TDA game before they made denies still give experience. I was solo-ing bottom lane against witch doctor and SA. I denied the first 5 waves of creeps (every single creep) so they got no experience and I was level 6 with my 12 extra strength shitting all over their squishy faces. Because of that, Centaur is my favorite. I also really liked Tiny because his combo move was hilarious once you got a blink dagger. Could almost always get first blood when solo-ing middle by tossing the enemy hero into my own tower and then landing the stun.

#13 Posted by rb_man (451 posts) -

yo key me plz!

#14 Posted by kingofpeanuts (479 posts) -

I gave them all out!

#15 Posted by Mechwing (265 posts) -

aww darn :(

#16 Posted by Kodo_Beast (131 posts) -

Hard to say what my favorite heroes are. I usually fixate on one or two heroes for a few weeks then find some other hero(es) that I want to incorporate into my drafts. Dirge was one we used pretty often this year and was a great counter to trilanes (particularly when Necro'lic was a top pick).

From a design perspective, ranged heroed with pseudo-Blinks / Blink are some of my all-time favorites. Puck with Eul's, Blink Dagger, Force Staff, Ghost Scepter, etc. is great for toying with your enemies.

#17 Posted by tunaburn (1890 posts) -

i have 2 keys to give away as well.

#18 Edited by Tebbit (4461 posts) -

@tunaburn: I'd be down for one of those! Do you have any criteria for who gets it, or do I just have to shower you in praise, and compliment your avatar?

#19 Edited by UnrealDP (1222 posts) -

@tunaburn: I LOVE burning tuna! Hey, I also love DOTA 2, what a coincidence! But in all seriousness, I would totally cherish a DOTA 2 code and it'd be awesome to get one.

#20 Posted by tunaburn (1890 posts) -

i replied to those 2 guys. the first people to PM me with thier steam info and promise to actually really want to play the game and wont waste the free beta ill send it to.

#21 Posted by CheapPoison (727 posts) -

Also, you guy's are saints.

#22 Posted by tunaburn (1890 posts) -

sorry guys i sent both of mine

#23 Posted by Akrid (1356 posts) -
@tunaburn: Thanks for your generosity, I appreciate it!
#24 Posted by tunaburn (1890 posts) -

@Akrid: youre welcome

#25 Edited by phrosnite (3518 posts) -
#26 Edited by zack1 (38 posts) -
#27 Posted by Abigailnn (52 posts) -

i would do bad things for an invite

also 1700 in heroes of newerth if that means anything lol

#28 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -

Give out more keys Pl0x

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.