Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Why does my select screen look like this?

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Christoffer

Whenever I play All Pick, my screen looks like this. Any one know why? (not just bot matches btw). No LC or beyond

No Caption Provided

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Subjugation

@christoffer: Wait, I'll edit my response. I thought you just meant having the screen where you could see all the heroes simultaneously. So your screen is getting cut off is what you're saying?

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Were you using a custom layout before this update? If not, you might have an old npc_heroes.txt file for whatever reason. Did you try validating the game files yet? Steam Library > right click Dota 2 > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity blahblahblah

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subjugation: Well, yes, in the screen in which I'm going to the see the heroes simultaneously, I'm not. It's cut off, I don't know.

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.