Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

Willing to take the Dota 2 plunge with me/guide me?

f00lkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm looking to get into Dota 2. I would like to have a consistent group of people to play with. If you know anything about Dota and want to help me get into it, that'd be great. If you know nothing about Dota 2 and are looking for a group to play with like me, that'd also be great. Please post in this thread instead of sending me a personal message if you're interested so that everyone who is interested knows who else is willing to give up their personal lives, strap on their wrist braces, and start feeding. Thank you.

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

f00lkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DaleHyland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be willing to help you out if you really wanted, I have over 700 games and I'd like to think I know something but I probably don't, regardless, I hope you have fun, it's a rough ride.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Get a microphone if you don't have one. Being able to ask questions and get immediate feedback will help get you up to speed quickly.

2. Watch these videos, it's the best introductory series I've been able to find: DotA Academy

Feel free to add me to Steam, I can help coach if you need: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chiablo

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.