Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dota 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 09, 2013

The official free-to-play sequel to the Warcraft III custom scenario that originally popularized the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena sub-genre.

You have one day left to fill your TI3

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

Just a quick reminder to fill your predictions in the compendium before they get locked. You will get smeevil treats by doing that and making a fantasy team :)

MildMolasses

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

The greatest travesty is that Ryan Davis never got to make a fantasy DOTA team

woutr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This actually reminded me, thanks. Filling it out now.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I filled out all the predictions and didn't get the mount for yellow Smeevil. What is going on, I checked today to see what's up and one prediction is now "Make a Prediction", but they're locked and now I don't know what to do, I've filled the predictions days before they got locked.

Also, NOWHERE in the Compendium does it say that filling out predictions gives you a mount, the conditions for other mounts are there, but not this one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.