Costume Quest or Stacking??

#1 Edited by EndlessObsidian (476 posts) -

Hello people of the Internet, I have come to you in aid of selecting one of  two PSN games. Based on your experience which one should I play? 

Thank You.

#2 Posted by Helgi (79 posts) -

Stacking is better than Costume Quest IMO.

#3 Posted by dancingpolkabear (209 posts) -

I haven't played Stacking yet, but if you play Costume Quest I advise you to not play it all at once.  Otherwise it will start to feel really repetitive and the charm will wear off fast. 

#4 Posted by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -

I've played Costume Quest, and Stacking looks better. I don't really like turn-based combat though.

#5 Posted by Cerogravian (344 posts) -

Depends on your taste? Both are very good games with different styles and genres, so it's more of a personal pick. Are there no demos for you to try out?

Personally, I really liked Costume Quest, but Stacking is in the lead right now.

#6 Posted by spankingaddict (2677 posts) -

Stacking. is. amazing!

Buy it.

#7 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -
Stacking.
#8 Posted by ApolloBob (570 posts) -

Interested in a charming witty family friendly light RPG or a charming witty cheeky puzzle solver?  They're both well done examples of each.

#9 Posted by Sogeman (872 posts) -

Both good, but buy Costume Quest in the inevitable Halloween sale.

#10 Edited by 1p (760 posts) -

Stacking is super awesome. Don't know about Costume Quest.

edit: o wait, this thread is 4 months old.

#11 Posted by Bollard (5598 posts) -
@spankingaddict said:
Stacking. is. amazing!  Buy it.
Sweet bump duder.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.