#51 Posted by cstrang (2381 posts) -
@CoolDrMoney said:
" Maybe one of them will actually end up being fun "
Boom.  Roasted.

But, seriously.
#52 Posted by Gabriel (4055 posts) -

Sequel to Grim Fandago?

#53 Posted by FuzzYLemoN (1600 posts) -

As long as the quality of the individual games doesn't suffer, this is awesome.

#54 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

I'm hoping its Psychonauts 2,3,4 and 5.

#55 Posted by bslayer (221 posts) -

yay. hopefully some kind of psychonauts successor will be in there. i doubt it though.

#56 Posted by Arrested_Developer (708 posts) -

I'm excited but worried.  Let's just hope they aren't giving themselves enough rope to hang themselves, kinda like Grin.

#57 Posted by niamahai (1405 posts) -

probably some gooooood XBLA stuff imo 

i kinda understand why Bobby didn't' want to publish Brutal Legends.  Seriously. If you knew  that it was gonna be a RTS and not a God of War clone, would you have been excited?

#58 Posted by papercut (3447 posts) -

Yeesh, good luck there Tim. Don't end up like Grin.

#59 Posted by TheMoD (123 posts) -

Let's hope Psychonauts 2 is one of them :/ 
#60 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2479 posts) -

Shafer's games have always had a problem with the quality of executing their conceptual basis, hopefully their resources won't be stretched too thin for these projects.

#61 Edited by electricsun (2 posts) -

the games better  not have rts like Brutal Legend  Because that's what killed it there I just wrote the shortest video game review.

#62 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

Heres hoping we get a good Psychonauts sequel.

#63 Edited by David (130 posts) -
@ribeye:  Nah, I just think that if your occupation is a professional journalist who writes about games it might be a good idea to write the developers name right. If it was just someone in the comments I wouldn't mind. But I haven't seen Brad do this before so it's not too bad.

Also, LucasArts should just give Double Fine the rights to Grim Fandango so Tim could make Grim Fandango 2.
#64 Posted by MeatSim (10763 posts) -

Can't go wrong with more Tim Schafer games.

#65 Posted by Undeadpool (4908 posts) -

I was really looking forward to a more focussed sequel, (perhaps focusing on...I dunno, the hack n slash part and the part where Jack Black and Jennifer Hale's characters had shockingly good chemistry) but it's Tim Schaffer, so I defer to his expertise.

#66 Posted by surge1012 (4 posts) -

About time! Brutal Legend rules the world, yeah!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.