Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Doughnut

Object » linked to 84 games

Doughnuts (a.k.a. Donuts) are a sweet snack made of deep-fried flour dough. They often feature frosting, sprinkles, and occasionally fruit or cream filling.

Crackdown 2 and 'Splosion Man

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By Kyreo

So... Crackdown 2 is a Crackdown ass crackdown game but Ruffian left some stuff out that was really great about the first one.  The selection of licensed music is way worse in this one.  In Crackdown 1, I actually liked some of the music so much that I sought out the artists and bought albums from them.... which subsequently led me to my favorite German Industrial band, Autoaggression.  Needless to say I was kinda stoked about the music of Crackdown 2 even though that isn't something the game was known for.  My stokedness was not justified, however.

They also left out the friggin Pistol.  I want a goddamn handgun.  All I ever want in a shooter is a Sniper Rifle and a Handgun.  There had better be some sort of handgun selection in some DLC or something. 

These are the two things that really irked me about Crackdown... every thing I can say is gameplay mechanics and UI and stuff like that. 

ANYWAYS, I started playing Splosion Man the other day.  That game... *rubseyes* is so goddamn hard.  It's harder than Mirror's Edge and N+ combined.  So I bailed out on that game before I could finish but I did get something out of that game and it is this song... 

<>
    Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Kyreo

So... Crackdown 2 is a Crackdown ass crackdown game but Ruffian left some stuff out that was really great about the first one.  The selection of licensed music is way worse in this one.  In Crackdown 1, I actually liked some of the music so much that I sought out the artists and bought albums from them.... which subsequently led me to my favorite German Industrial band, Autoaggression.  Needless to say I was kinda stoked about the music of Crackdown 2 even though that isn't something the game was known for.  My stokedness was not justified, however.

They also left out the friggin Pistol.  I want a goddamn handgun.  All I ever want in a shooter is a Sniper Rifle and a Handgun.  There had better be some sort of handgun selection in some DLC or something. 

These are the two things that really irked me about Crackdown... every thing I can say is gameplay mechanics and UI and stuff like that. 

ANYWAYS, I started playing Splosion Man the other day.  That game... *rubseyes* is so goddamn hard.  It's harder than Mirror's Edge and N+ combined.  So I bailed out on that game before I could finish but I did get something out of that game and it is this song... 

<>
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

No silenced pistols either??? The more I learn of Crackdown 2 the more it pushes me away.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By spankingaddict

N+ is harder than Mirror's Edge and Splosion Man combined :)

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kyreo
    @spankingaddict said:
    " N+ is harder than Mirror's Edge and Splosion Man combined :) "
    Demon's Souls is harder than N+, Mirror's Edge, and Splosion Man combined.
    Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Dylabaloo

I beat splosion man on hard that means no checkpoints for any the levels when you die back to the start of the level! I don't regret any of it!

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By spankingaddict
    @Kyreo said:
    " @spankingaddict said:
    " N+ is harder than Mirror's Edge and Splosion Man combined :) "
    Demon's Souls is harder than N+, Mirror's Edge, and Splosion Man combined. "
    well i never played Demon's Souls, im scared of it... I dont wanna break any controllers.
    mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By mwng

If you like that song, you should get a load of the end credits.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.