Who Would Love A Sequel?

#1 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I was a huge fan of the original game and looking at games like Pure and Motorstorm...A new DD game with those kind of graphics would be amazing. The power of these new systems could also make for some really interesting weather effects too. Imagine riding down some snowy mountain and someone starts an avalance etc...I would love to see a sequel to this game.

#2 Posted by frommuddytobloody (1 posts) -

Hey Kush! I too am still a huge fan of the original game.  Out of all PS2 games, this is my all-time favorite with many many hundreds of hours played and counting.  My second favorite was Enter the Matrix, which is actually the first game we bought along with our console.

I would absolutely love to see a sequel to DD.  There are so many shortcuts and variations that the original never gets old.  I wonder what it would take to get INCOG INC. to produce a sequel.  Weren't they bought by Sony after producing this game since it was sooo awesome?

I've been looking at Machu Pichhu pictures on maps.google and it is certainly in the game on the Peru Freeride, or is the the TD?  Of course, they still have roofs on all the buildings.  Keep on riding!

#3 Posted by Interfect (978 posts) -

I would love a DD sequel. I doubt it will happen but even the thought of it makes me excited. The first game was so intense and over the top crazy all at the same time that with these current gen consoles could allow for some insane stuff.

#4 Posted by Brundage (371 posts) -

How awesome does DD sound on a next gen console with next gen physics graphics and what not.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.