Anders

#1 Posted by Cataphract1014 (1313 posts) -
#2 Posted by Hailinel (24400 posts) -

I had blissfully forgotten about that comic's existence.  Damn it.

#3 Edited by Undeadpool (4923 posts) -

It's funny, but no. No it doesn't. It's also not in the least bit accurate.

#4 Posted by Cataphract1014 (1313 posts) -
@Undeadpool said:
" It's funny, but no. No it doesn't. It's also not in the least bit accurate. And based on your previous thread, I'm STARTING to think you've got a little problem with homosexuality. "
My previous thread?  What?

I turned down Anders now hes all emo towards me.
#5 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

That's not how things sums up about Anders to me. Though the word "fuck" is used in it.

#6 Posted by Undeadpool (4923 posts) -
@Cataphract1014 said:
" @Undeadpool said:
" It's funny, but no. No it doesn't. It's also not in the least bit accurate. And based on your previous thread, I'm STARTING to think you've got a little problem with homosexuality. "
My previous thread?  What?  I turned down Anders now hes all emo towards me. "
Sorry about that, thought you were someone else. That's why I deleted that part of the comment. It's sad cause I actually edited it IN, then realized I was mistaken and edited it back OUT.
#7 Posted by ricetopher (1046 posts) -

I turned him down at that point and still reached max friendship with him, so no, that doesn't really sum it up.

#8 Posted by ImperiousRix (2963 posts) -

I too was more than a little surprised with just how fast he came onto me. 
I've got no problem with the dude coming on to me, but we had literally met like ten minutes ago and gone on ONE mission together.  Slow it down there, stallion.

#9 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -

Reroll femHawke.  Problem solved.

#10 Posted by Fruitcocoa (483 posts) -
#11 Posted by Cataphract1014 (1313 posts) -

You people take a joke super seriously.  Jeez.

#12 Posted by Moofey (65 posts) -
#13 Posted by Undeadpool (4923 posts) -
@Cataphract1014 said:
" You people take a joke super seriously.  Jeez. "
It's really hard to separate the jokes from people who are legitimately mad at the game.
#14 Posted by QueenNadine (28 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.