Dragon Age Legends Friend Recruitment Thread

#1 Posted by DriveupLife (909 posts) -

Dragon Age II owners can now play dragon age legends on Facebook. Register your copy of the game on the bioware social site and I believe that is what allows you to play without a beta key. 

If you play through the game you can get 5 item unlocks in whatever platform of Dragon Age II you're actually playing. In the game you recruit Facebook friends to work together to make weapons, items and other stuff to progress through the game faster.  

You don't have to spend real money to get the unlocks. Just invest a little time in a flash game.

I want those unlocks, but none of my real life friends play games like these. 

If you want to unlock these items for Dragon Age II, send me a PM and we'll exchange information, add each other as friends on Facebook, and help each other in Dragon Age Legends to earn the unlocks faster, so we can stop playing faster and get back to Dragon Age II. 

I'll keep a working list of people since no one wants their real name or a link to their Facebook page here in this thread, and pass it around to other players who are also interested.

Here is a link to the game, maybe have some fun in there somewhere too.  http://apps.facebook.com/dragonagelegends/   

Here is a wiki page on the game and the unlocks you can earn.  http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Age_Legends

TOO LONG DIDN'T READ?

1. Play facebook game. 
2. Get real DA2 unlocks by playing said facebook game. 
3. Recruit friends to get bonuses to get unlocks faster. 
4. PM me with a link to your facebook page or info, don't put it in the thread if you don't want to.

inb4viral

#2 Posted by StarvingGamer (8009 posts) -

Yo I get my game at work tomorrow so I'll try to register it and face boom it up then. I'll PM you my info tomorrow.

#3 Posted by Tennmuerti (8005 posts) -

Thanks for the advert. Bioware apreciates your unpaid efforts.

#4 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

Hmmm...  

Considering it.

#5 Posted by Daveyo520 (6652 posts) -

I would but I don't want a bunch of random people on my friends list. FB is a little private, sorry.

#6 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -
@Daveyo520 said:
" I would but I don't want a bunch of random people on my friends list. FB is a little private, sorry. "
This
#7 Posted by DriveupLife (909 posts) -
@Daveyo520: Make a list of friends named "dragon age legends", put the people you're playing with in that list. When you're done, unfriend everyone on the list.
#8 Posted by buft (3301 posts) -
@DriveupLife said:
" @Daveyo520: Make a list of friends named "dragon age legends", put the people you're playing with in that list. When you're done, unfriend everyone on the list. "
i didnt add anybody and already got 3 out of four in my first day, the fourth one will get done today and the fifth item wont unlock until the 25th of march
#9 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" @Daveyo520 said:
" I would but I don't want a bunch of random people on my friends list. FB is a little private, sorry. "
This "
Yeah, I play DA:L, but adding people I don't know just for the sake of the game makes me as bad as a Farmville player.
#10 Posted by Daveyo520 (6652 posts) -
@DriveupLife: But in the meantime they can still see everything on  my FB.
#11 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

If you're going through all this trouble, just make a bunch of fake accounts or something... Also it's just a couple of pendants and rings and if any of the other pre-order DLC is to go by, you'll only be able to equip it to Hawke, therefore making it almost completely useless. 

#12 Posted by Quacktastic (1066 posts) -
@DriveupLife said:
" 2. Get real DA2 unlocks by playing said facebook game.
Well...
#13 Posted by StarvingGamer (8009 posts) -

Bwargh, there's a bug not letting you sign up for DA2 until you actually boot up the game. I guess I won't be able to acquire any DLC at work today.

#14 Posted by OmegaRadium (60 posts) -

I'm in. If anyone is interested, PM me your FB link. 

As far as privacy is concerned, I've created a custom list on FB for DA:Legends players that severely limits the information available to people in that list. It took me a whole 2 minutes to set up...

#15 Edited by FLStyle (4581 posts) -

Not taking any more addys thanks.

#16 Posted by kungfumage (1 posts) -

DAL

Add me - level 21 mage on google+

Kungfumage - healer - mana stealer - area dmg

https://plus.google.com/u/0/114695421340072531047

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.