Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age II

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Mar 08, 2011

This sequel to Dragon Age: Origins features faster combat, a new art style, and a brand new, fully voiced main character named Hawke.

Played on console: worth replaying on PC/Mac?

RainVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By RainVillain

This question actually covers both DA:O and DA2. Gamersgate.com is having a sale on Dragon Age 1 and 2. It's similar to the Steam sale, except these are available for Mac.

I played through both DA:O and DA2 on the PS3 and while I loved the first and enjoyed big chunks of the second game, the gameplay always felt like a hindrance, rather than a bonus, on top of the great world, story and characters. Is it worth replaying these two games?

Side note: Jade Empire is also on sale for Mac and I've never played it. Worth 13$?
    PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By PerryVandell

It really depends on how badly you want to replay those games. I enjoyed the combat system in the PC version of Dragon Age: Origins, but I haven't played the PS3 version so I can't give an honest comparison. If you really want to replay those games and you have a computer that can run them then go for it. It's all up to you though.

As for Jade Empire, I haven't played it myself but I've heard good things about it. It's probably worth a try for $13.
    omghisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By omghisam

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.