Bioware wants your feedback on gameplay to make it more fun

• 55 results
#51 Posted by 34f3ecwdc3 (162 posts) -

When I was about to give my best opinion of all that would bring them billions of dollars, I got this

"This survey is currently closed. Thank you all so much for taking the time! We've enjoyed reading the open-ended responses and look forward to sending out some highlights." well... that's their loss.

#52 Posted by sephirm87 (230 posts) -

Nobody expect Dragon Age: Inquisition!!!

#53 Posted by gaminghooligan (1402 posts) -

I finally got through Dragon Age 2 (ugh..) so my biggest requests would be:

• way more level variants
  • more dialogue options so I'm not forced into a good, bad, or humorous choice all the time
  • better looking gear for characters (so many of the armor sets I found were just color swaps with fancier shoulder pads)

If they can do those, I'll bite on a third game. The story they told in 2 wasn't the worst thing I've played.

#54 Posted by PandaBear (1295 posts) -

Don't make four fucking areas that repeat over and over again. And more bewbssss

#55 Posted by GIyn (202 posts) -

I want the combat to be 60fps 1080p

#56 Posted by Jimbo (9767 posts) -

When I was about to give my best opinion of all that would bring them billions of dollars, I got this

"This survey is currently closed. Thank you all so much for taking the time! We've enjoyed reading the open-ended responses and look forward to sending out some highlights." well... that's their loss.

Even the survey had a better ending than ME3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.