Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

do dragons come back? (spoilers - can't help the title)

CoopScientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I have encountered a dragon in the hinterlands that starts flying around as soon as I enter the area.

I can't really attack it or force it to land, and then after a while it flies away.

Do these dragons ever return to the locations at which they spawn? :/ Or is there anything else I should know about these encounters to ensure I can attempt them again, if possible?

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

It will always be there until you kill it. Once you kill it, it will never come back. The one you are talking about flys farther back into the area and lands. You have to fight it there. Its level 12 and very strong. And summons dragonlings to fight with it. So don't go in there unless your level 12 and have good fire resistant gear.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.