Leaked Gameplay + Good Previews, son!

#1 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4208 posts) -

IGN, Gamespot, Destructoid, Polygon, and Kotaku have totally good previews.

Playable Qunari. Tactical top-down combat. Large armies and controllable keeps. A massive world that the team compares to Skyrim, complete with interactive environments and graphics that scream "holy crap, this is next-gen!"

This new Dragon Age is ambitious, and looking extraordinary so far.

And you could pick as Qunari. Anyway, this looks so good. And I totally wanna see what ends up happening with multiplayer. Thoughts?

#2 Edited by Yummylee (21636 posts) -

Already posted (by only like 20 minutes, but still). And seriously, this is the umpteenth time I've noticed you post a duplicate thread, often when it's already on the main page or is at least right at the top of the board...

#3 Posted by Jimbo (9809 posts) -

I'm interested. Combat looks a bit Button = Awesome maybe.

#4 Edited by Aetheldod (3579 posts) -

Combat seems way too Witcher 2 ... mixed feelings , seems cool and all but DA games has always been about party combat (yes even DA 2)

#5 Posted by Rowr (5641 posts) -

Looks demon soulish.

#6 Posted by cloudnineboya (820 posts) -

cool, redownloaded origins to play again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.