Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Missing Agents

Avatar image for eternalnothingness
    EternalNothingness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So far, I've missed two opportunities to recruit agents, including Sister Anais, whom I've sent to help out refugees, and Ritts, whom I rescued from Templars but could not fulfill specific requirements to recruit her.

Should I get all hung up on missing agents, and just replay all of DA:I from the beginning just to recruit them? I don't want to, because I've already restarted the game numerous times for other agents that I missed, and I don't want to do it again.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ArtisanBreads

The agents basically boil down to your meter goes up more, so I certainly would not recommend wasting more time on them. Not that they don't add some story of flavor but in my mind they are not something to worry about. Plus there are a lot of them.

When you get them, they just kind of hang in your base maybe and say one line. Not a big deal.

Unless you absolutely love playing this game, there's way too much stuff to concern yourself with missing little individual bits of side content. I really did like it but kind of mainlined it at some point and finished it in 70 hours. Could have spent way longer but I had my fill.

Avatar image for eternalnothingness
    EternalNothingness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artisanbreads: What meter?

But in some regard, yeah, you're right. All twelve members of my Inner Circle would have had deeper, more intricate character-arcs, mostly in the form of side-quests I could unlock and complete for them. But the agents? They might as well be anything else other than just what the game claimed each of them to be.

redyoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By redyoshi

The agents basically just count as points into one of your three advisor's perk tables and help you unlock stuff faster. They can be useful for, say, Leliana's perks because she doesn't have much to offer that's very useful except for the lockpicking perk. They're handy to have but if you missed out on one, just invest a point with the advisor they would have gone to if you want.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By ArtisanBreads

@eternalnothingness said:

@artisanbreads: What meter?

But in some regard, yeah, you're right. All twelve members of my Inner Circle would have had deeper, more intricate character-arcs, mostly in the form of side-quests I could unlock and complete for them. But the agents? They might as well be anything else other than just what the game claimed each of them to be.

By "meter" I mean what @redyoshi says above. And yeah you're right about the agents. I do respect how much stuff is in Inquisition but it would've been better if they did less and did it better. I'm sure some players played all 120 plus hours of content but most of us were probably happy with 60-80. They could have focused more.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.