Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

Post game ending question **SPOILERS**

Finalcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Finalcell

So I just finished the game, and a couple of things bothered me a bit. I chose to make Cassandra the new Divine, which I assumed would be something that happened after the story and all the free roaming stuff was done. But to my surprise she just disappeared from my party as soon as I finished the main quests, which really sucks seeing how she is one of my main party members. Same thing happened to Solas because of that whole plot twist at the end, he is gone from the party as well. And yes, you guessed it. He was one of my mains as well, which leaves me with 2 out of the 4 people I usually have in my party.

But here is the kicker, I thought to myself "Ok, I'll just respecc some other characters and put the gear the guys that left had on and we'll be back on track". But no, the gear the party members that left currently had on is now gone with them. All my kick ass gear I spent tons of time farming and crafting just disappears into oblivion together with the characters that leave your party.

How am I supposed to keep free roaming after my whole party is ripped apart one way or another? Thanks Bioware -_-

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Do_The_Manta_Ray

It's a dumb, little thing, but you can actually go to where Cassandra usually hangs around in Skyhold and she'll ask you whether you'd allow her to continue adventuring with you while the priests sort out the details of her coronation. She'll still have all your gear. I am really not clear on why they opted to remove her from the party in the first place if her rejoining is such a simple, obfuscated task.

In terms of Solas, however, you're pretty much fucked as far as I know. Especially considering Rift Mages are by far the best CC class in the game.

On the other hand, crafting mage equipment is pretty easy, and if you're going for the big Dragons in the end-game, you'll probably be better off bringing Vivienne as a Knight Enchanter, so.. You should be fine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.