Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

SPOILER - Need mage to complete side quest?

boiken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By boiken

So I completed The main plot. And i had Teo mages om ny team, solas and vivienne. Bur aften The main plot Line, ther borg dissapered due to plot tings. ( Solas being a vessel and stuff) But i ned a f**king mage to complete half the side quest now ( they ned to energize stuff) is it possible to reqruit a new mage or something like that?

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By rethla

Did all the mages dissapear, maybe Solas but i dont remember them all going away?

No you cant recruit more mages than Solas, Viv and Dorian.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hatking

You certainly shouldn't have lost all of your mages. Vivienne and Dorian should still be around.

Also, this thread is spoilery as all hell, and should be marked as such.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

AHGHAH SPOILERS

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheBlue

Yeah, can somebody put a spoiler warning on here or something?

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

@marino: perchance a spoiler tag in the thread title? :)

overnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So Solas always leaves, I think the only way Viv leaves is if you make her the new Divine. What about Dorian? Is there a way to turn him down or something so you don't recruit him? I don't remember.

Actually thinking about it a little more I feel like Dorian was X'd out on my character selection screen after my first playthrough. The only two characters that should have been unavailable were Cassandra (Divine) and Solas however even though Dorian was X'd out it let me pick him. It was just some weird glitch.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheBlue

@overnow: Even if Vivienne becomes Divine you can still have her in your party, you just have to go talk to her. She says she has time before her coronation and she'll rejoin your party. Dorian should always be in the library unless you told him to leave or pissed him off or whatever. The only condition where you'd be out of mages is if you never recruit Dorian or Vivienne, and even then are they locked out? Would Vivienne's quest disappear and would Dorian leave Skyhold if you did the templar quest and never went to talk to him after? Seems like a small oversight if you could be locked out of any mage required sidequest.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.