Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 18, 2014

Dragon Age: Inquisition is the third installment in the Dragon Age series of role-playing games developed by BioWare.

What quests must I finish before I beat the game?

Jangowuzhere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I've reached the point of no return, and I would like to know what quests I should do before I go into the final mission. I've done all my companion quests, but I'm wondering if there is other stuff that needs doing.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure everything else is doable post-ending.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Everything. Why wouldn't you do everything.

bargainben

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Inner Circle and maybe hunt down all the dragons. Otherwise you're not missing much.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What exactly do you mean? What quests can't be done after after the credits roll or what quests would we recommended before you put the game down for good?

I'm pretty sure only the companion quests are lost post credits. If you're looking for insight into the better quests in the game I recommend you do each region's main quest line, since those tend to be the most involved and interesting.

These are ones like the Tomb of Fairel for the Hissing Wastes, clearing the quarry and reclaiming the keep in Emprise du Lion, helping Fairbanks and his group in the Emerald Graves, and just generally speaking seeing through the quest chain that is kicked off when you first enter a region. I also recommend killing all ten Dragons, they're the best combat encounters in the game if you're not too overleved (the level 23 Dragon in Emprise du Lion was a tense and lengthy battle, tons of fun).

Jangowuzhere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jangowuzhere

@ll_exile_ll said:

What exactly do you mean? What quests can't be done after after the credits roll or what quests would we recommended before you put the game down for good?

Well, I said I was at the point of no return. I meant the quests that needed to be beaten before the final mission.

If only companion quests are lost after the main mission. I can finish the story and not have to worry about missing out on content.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.