Awakening? Qs contains spoilers

#1 Posted by AnimalFather (800 posts) -

is morrigan in this expansion? can you play as your guy from origins?

#2 Posted by Semition (731 posts) -
@AnimalFather said:
" is morrigan in this expansion? can you play as your guy from origins? "
Not that I've seen so far.  Yes you can import.
#3 Posted by AnimalFather (800 posts) -

is she even mentioned? cause without her (your baby) you would be dead.

#4 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -

you played male i see XP

#5 Posted by Semition (731 posts) -
@AnimalFather: No mention of her as of yet. No Leliana either. :(
#6 Posted by Vager (1654 posts) -

I beat it and I had no mention of Morrigan and a small blurb about Leliana at the end. 
Though I did tell Morrigan to beat it at the end of Origins.
#7 Posted by HCGJadeHeart123 (44 posts) -

Morrigan also got angry and left at the end of Origins when I played as well (no love child here lol). 
So far, I haven't heard any mention of Morrigan either; although, I really utilized her a lot throughout origins.  She was a very powerful mage. 
I am probably about 1/3 of the way into Awakenings atm and am hoping to see more of Alistair.
#8 Posted by Marz (5658 posts) -

No, the only old characters that make an appearance are Alistair, Wynne, and Oghren(cuz he's one of the main characters this expansion).

#9 Edited by Rapture (265 posts) -

I think there is a mention through Oghren, it is in the conversation where Oghren tells you about his "Warden Dream". In the conversation he tells you about darkspawns in his dream asking his where is the "baby".

edit- @Marz

#10 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

Q1 no
Q2 yes

#11 Posted by BC_ (169 posts) -

I just finished up a few hours ago and Morrigan was mentioned in my ending. I'm pretty sure this was only because I had a romance with her and I don't even think she was explicity named.

#12 Posted by Teran (877 posts) -
@jadeskye: Females get the option of convincing Alistair to sleep with Morrigan.
#13 Posted by Nophex (19 posts) -

anybody else missing the starfang sword in awakening ?

#14 Posted by Semition (731 posts) -
@Nophex:  It doesn't import into awakenings because its from the Warden's Keep DLC.
#15 Posted by Nophex (19 posts) -
@Semition:
I see...
Went through the opening without a damn weapon. 
Is it me or does that make the expansion kinda flawed?
#16 Edited by CenturionCajun (1461 posts) -

Bioware has gone on record apparently saying that most of the DLC weapons and equipment arn't going to carry over.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.