Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Awakenings before Witch Hunt?

EricMartens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EricMartens

I recently finished my first play-through of Origins, and was excited to see that the Morrigan storyline would be continued with Witch Hunt (though the more I think about it, the more it seems like that was going to be the hook for the sequel before they went in the new direction with Dragon Age 2). Anyhow, is there any reason I should play through Awakenings before starting Witch Hunt? Guidance much appreciated. Also, after seeing some of the feedback on Witch Hunt, I'm lowering my expectations considerably.

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By JoeyRavn

Well, the order is supposed to be Origins > Awakening > Golems > Witch Hunt. I assume that's the best for the same character being carried over from module to module (levels, items, etc.), but plot-wise, it's all the same, AFAIK.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By FLStyle
    @JoeyRavn said:
    " Well, the order is supposed to be Origins > Awakening > Golems > Witch Hunt. I assume that's the best for the same character being carried over from module to module (levels, items, etc.), but plot-wise, it's all the same, AFAIK. "
    I didn't know Golems had that much importance. I'd hate for a default fact to be spoken about my Warden knowing that I actually didn't do anything. I may go and buy it. I don't suppose playing it after Witch Hunt will have an effect on my choice in Witch Hunt.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.