Computer or Xbox?

#1 Posted by TekZero (2638 posts) -

I have been waiting quite a while (even before DA:O was released) to get a new computer to play this game.  With the tactical combat, it seems ideally suited for the PC.  Since I am still waiting and really am running out of patience waiting to play this game, is it worth it to play on the Xbox?  I heard that I will be missing some of the experience by playing it on the console.

#2 Posted by HisDudeness (250 posts) -

You should wait for the new pc. The experience is better in every aspect.

#3 Edited by TekZero (2638 posts) -

Ok. I'll keep waiting for it then.  I'll save a ton of money on Steam on day.. I'm sure. 

#4 Edited by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

I've only ever played it on the PC, but I've heard the console version isn't half bad either. Although, from what I've heard, it does feature slightly watered down combat.

#5 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (4852 posts) -

PC 

@Underachiever007 said:

" I've only ever played it on the PC, but I've heard the console version isn't half bad either. Although, from what I've heard, it does feature slightly watered down combat. "
And the framerate will drop like crazy out of no where.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.