Dragon Age Nexus

#1 Edited by SilentCommando (579 posts) -

Just wanted to point out for all the pc players out there that a relatively new modding site has been released for Dragon Age: Origins. It's from the creator of the awesome TES and Fallout 3 Nexus sites. 
http://dragonagenexus.com/

#2 Posted by AnxiousTube (198 posts) -

it's a decent site with some good and bad things I enjoy anyone who is looking for something should be able to find it there.
#3 Posted by biggblack86 (124 posts) -

its a pretty nice little site. its got all the mods you could ever want, and even those you dont. nude mod for morrigan anyone? they got it. lol.

#4 Posted by griefersstolemykeyboard (359 posts) -

Find it funny that 50% of the mods for dragon age involve nudity.

#5 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -
@griefersstolemykeyboard said:
" Find it funny that 50% of the mods for dragon age involve nudity. "
Only 50%?
#6 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -
@griefersstolemykeyboard said:
" Find it funny that 50% of the mods for dragon age involve nudity. "
I'm pretty sure every Oblivion mod ever involved either nudity or at least making the chicks hot
#7 Posted by Teran (877 posts) -
@skrutop: That's actually a pretty good average considering 75% of the internet involves nudity....
#8 Posted by AndrewB (7611 posts) -

Heh... Dragon Age has enough content to keep me busy for a long while, and I don't need any nudity mods. Though the Fallout 3/Oblivion mods from their other sites still get my thumbs up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.