Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Dragon Age Origins E3 2009

SystemSpecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SystemSpecter

Bioware, is one of my favorite Developer of all time, RPGs such as Mass Effect, and KOTOR as some of my favorite games of all times, and this year Bioware is releasing a new Dark Fantasy RPG, they call it the Spiritual Successor to Baldur's Gate - it is called : Dragon Age Origins

I'm pretty darn stoked for this game, as I'm very keen to see what the Bioware doctors have cooked up for us all, the main story is said to take up around 80 hours! , which is mad long for any game now a days

I can't wait to see all the choices that are available in game, as they are all said to shape the ending of your character's origin story , with many races and classes to choose from.

There is also a very cool spell combination system, as back a few months ago, Bioware was showing a playable demo behind closed doors, featuring one of the hardest fights in the game, and one of the spell combos available was, freezing the enemies, then shattering him to pieces with an earthquake kind of spell.

The last trailer that was released before E3, had Merlyn Mason's song - "This is the new Shit"
    and I completely opposed it, and thought it did not really fit into Dragon Age origins, sure there is a lot of bloody violence, but its not all mindless, its all in due of the storyline

so anyways the song is back in this new trailer - unfortunately... I guessed its their theme song now - which I find completely Idiotic , but non the less the trailer still rocks:

Enjoy! (oh and why the hell does every character in new games have to have crazy blue smokey glowey eyes, Prince of Persia had it, then DJ hero, and now this?! sure..)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.