Dragon Age Origins=WOW on consoles LOL!

Posted by KalElAgent47 (15 posts) -

So i popped dragon age origins in a while back and i spent so much time playing it, the character customization is unbelievable and all the party members you can recruit the dlc, the items the world, it's truly amazing. I definitely recommend this game to any rpg ran. The one downside is that the game looks really bad on consoles so i guess if you have a great pc you should get it there unless u love achievements. The game will run you easily over 40hours. Getting to level 25(30 if you have dragon age origins:awakening) will take you a really long time. The unique part of the game is that you dont do a lot of the quests because you wanna level to 25, you do them because you actually care about the characters and what can happen. It's an empowering feeling. There are great characters,great story voice work, it's such a great game. You also feel really involved with your character and the quest because it seems like your end game goal is so far away and you have to be ready to take on what lies ahead! it's definitely a game any rpg fan should play, but more so if you love fantasy and deep character customization. I give the game 9.6/10

#1 Posted by KalElAgent47 (15 posts) -

So i popped dragon age origins in a while back and i spent so much time playing it, the character customization is unbelievable and all the party members you can recruit the dlc, the items the world, it's truly amazing. I definitely recommend this game to any rpg ran. The one downside is that the game looks really bad on consoles so i guess if you have a great pc you should get it there unless u love achievements. The game will run you easily over 40hours. Getting to level 25(30 if you have dragon age origins:awakening) will take you a really long time. The unique part of the game is that you dont do a lot of the quests because you wanna level to 25, you do them because you actually care about the characters and what can happen. It's an empowering feeling. There are great characters,great story voice work, it's such a great game. You also feel really involved with your character and the quest because it seems like your end game goal is so far away and you have to be ready to take on what lies ahead! it's definitely a game any rpg fan should play, but more so if you love fantasy and deep character customization. I give the game 9.6/10

#2 Posted by Dipstick (547 posts) -

I suppose this wall o' text is your review?

#3 Posted by AngelKore (160 posts) -
@Dipstick said:
" I suppose this wall o' text is your review? "
More like a statement than a review.
#4 Posted by MrKlorox (11206 posts) -

The PC version doesn't require any type of powerhouse to run this game. DA ain't no Crysis.

#5 Posted by Dipstick (547 posts) -
@AngelKore said:
" @Dipstick said:
More like a statement than a review. "
The 9.6/10 there at the end gave me my suspicions.
#6 Posted by AngelKore (160 posts) -
@Dipstick said:
" @AngelKore said:
" @Dipstick said:
The 9.6/10 there at the end gave me my suspicions. "
I know, but it can be hardly considered a review. It might be an attempt at one, or I'm just being an asshole.
#7 Posted by Dipstick (547 posts) -
@AngelKore said:
" @Dipstick said:
" @AngelKore said:
" @Dipstick said:
The 9.6/10 there at the end gave me my suspicions. "
I know, but it can be hardly considered a review. It might be an attempt at one, or I'm just being an asshole. "
Eh,I think your first guess what correct :)
#8 Posted by KalElAgent47 (15 posts) -

i wouldnt really call it a review i just put a score so let people know i really liked it, if it was really a review it'd be a lot longer

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.