Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Help with graphical problems please!

csignore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By csignore

I have a new gaming pc and I'm trying to run Dragon Age: Origins on it.  Specs are as follows: AMD Phenom II x4 3.0, Nvidia gtx460 graphics card, and 4MB of DDR3 RAM.  I'm using my 32" LCD HDTV as a monitor.  All the graphical settings in dragon age are set to the highest, but it still looks terrible.  I uninstalled and reinstalled it from the disc and that made it better but it still looks very pixelated.  Does anybody know why this might be or what i can do about it?  I am also runnign Starcraft II on this tv with all settings on ultra and it looks fine so I'm not sure what it is.  Any help would be appreciated.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.