Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Help with romancing Leliana!!!!!!!!!!

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By armaan8014

Alright, I'm writing in a frenzy so don't mind my english. Here's the problem-
    I had a 100% relationship with her, but wasn't given her quest to deal with marojine (or whatever) so as suggested in many forums, I broke up with her and then encountered the assassins, killed marojine, and came back to the camp.
    FINE
    Now when I talk to her, she says, is there something you wanted to talk about, and the conversation about what happened and her confusion about who she really is happens. I strengthen her belief in the chantry thing, and the conversation finishes.
    When I talk to her again, she says "I know that look" thing. 
    I say "We need to talk". But then I don't get that option of saying "was she special to you?"
    I can only ask her to recite her stories or say "sorry I had to end it"

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Papirfisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Papirfisk

I had that same problem too. Turned out I was apparently together with Zevran and she wouldn't have anything to do with me untill I broke up with him. It really blew my mind as I had no intention of it and never really talked to him that much, but apparently I'm really bad at knowing when someone is making a move on me : \

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Marz

You can't get back together after you break up.  At least from my knowledge with morrigan when i broke up with her, it was over and i had no way to make her my lady anymore.

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By korwin

Never had any trouble with this, infact she was cracking onto my character while my character was shagging Morrigan... which didnt make her to happy.
    armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By armaan8014

This is so irritating.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By armaan8014
    @Papirfisk said:
    "  I had that same problem too. Turned out I was apparently together with Zevran and she wouldn't have anything to do with me untill I broke up with him. It really blew my mind as I had no intention of it and never really talked to him that much, but apparently I'm really bad at knowing when someone is making a move on me : \ "
    I went and told him we need to end this. Even though i never started anything. She still won't say anything.
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By Yummylee

II think she only opens herself up for some campsite nookie after you've recruited all your allies, or least until she's sung her song. I know I had the same issue with being at maximum approval with her yet never had the opportunity to shack up until eventually she brought up a conversation about the stars or something.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Geno

I'll help you romance Leliana if you know what I mean. 

SefaRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SefaRed

There are very specific dialogue chioces you have to choose with Leliana. You said her relationship is 100% but does it say 'Love' when you mouse over the relationship bar? If she isn't in love with you she won't sleep with you. 

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By armaan8014
    @SefaRed said:
    " There are very specific dialogue chioces you have to choose with Leliana. You said her relationship is 100% but does it say 'Love' when you mouse over the relationship bar? If she isn't in love with you she won't sleep with you.   "
    It says friendly -_- I have no idea how to take it from the point into love. It used to say "adore" before the breakup
    armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By armaan8014
    @Geno said:
    " I'll help you romance Leliana if you know what I mean.  "
    uhmm... no thanks?

@Abyssfull said:
    " II think she only opens herself up for some campsite nookie after you've recruited all your allies, or least until she's sung her song. I know I had the same issue with being at maximum approval with her yet never had the opportunity to shack up until eventually she brought up a conversation about the stars or something. "

Everyone's recruited (except Oghren) and the song has been sung.

Any idea how to take it from warm (85%) to love, instead of friendly?
    SefaRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SefaRed
    @armaan8014:  

The Friend approval goes like this.  (From the DA:O Official Guide)

Neutral 25 to -25 
    Warm 26-75 
    Friendly 76-100 

Romance approval is: 

Neutral 25 to -25 
    Interested 26 - 50 
    Care 53 -70 
    Adore 71 90 
    Love 91 - 100. 

If Leliana is warm to your character she's on the Friendly scale not the romance one. :( 

It's not dependant on recruited allies, it can happen at any point in the game. I think breaking up with her closed off romance options for good. Usually you do that to end a relationship so you can start a roamnce with another character.

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By Gabriel

Lelinia is such a bitch to get with, it's almost not worth it.

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By armaan8014
    @SefaRed: Ok thanks! I've decided that I will revert back to an old save before we confessed our feelings to each other. It isn't too far off, plus I'll make sure to do her personal quest before I get started with her.
    Also, I downloaded a mod, some dialogue tweak mod, which is supposed to fix this. Hopefully i'll get it done. I'll post my report later then!

and if anyone's got another solution please let me know!
    armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By armaan8014

I HAVE DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
    TWO GOD DAMN DAYS OF HEAD CRUSHING STUPIDITY BUT I DID IT!!!!

I loaded up a save from before she had confessed to me. In that save, if I would talk to her, she would confess again.
    So what I did, was use a console command: runscript zz_app_debug, and lowered her approval by 10.
    So when I went and talked to her, instead of confessing, she talked about leaving lothering. Later she told that she had lied, and this started up her personal quest.

NOW THE DIFFERENCE FROM MY EARLIER TRY WAS:

Earlier: She confessed too fast and we were together. The personal  quest never started.
    This Time: I lowered her approval, so she got a chance to talk about the personal quest, and everything went in the right order. 

Other than that, the cutscene made me laugh. *sigh*
    But at least this helps the roleplayer in me, makes the wholoe thing more realistic.
    YAY!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.