Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

I´m start thinking that there will not be a DA:O + DLC release

kingclaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kingclaw

To me is almost impossible to get DLC content. And when I finally get my ps3 in the last december. DA was one of the games I was wating to play. But Bioware eventually started to release a lot of DLC. So I decided to wait for some kind of rereleace to buy it, just like I did with RE 5. 
    But E3 is coming, a rumor about a new DA release is being hear, and no DA:O+DLC.
    Do you think should I get it, or should I wait a little more? There wll be any rerelease?

RedneckedCrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By RedneckedCrake

I would just get the game if I were you. DLC is great and I even downloaded some for my PC version but it's not needed for you to enjoy the game. The game itself is massive enough without it.

Are you planning on getting it for your PS3 or PC?

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#3  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Well, they did say they had a year (or was it two years?) of DLC in the pipe. However, most of it is kind of overpriced (But really, the only DLC that is mandatory is Shale, and he might still come free with a new copy of the game) and a hypothetical "Game of the Year Edition" wouldn't come out until this holiday at the very earliest. I think you are good with just purchasing it now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.