Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Leliana / Allistair Romance

AccursedSniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AccursedSniper

I played as woman (I'm a man) in one of my many playthroughs of DA:O. I did this to make the Warden Queen of Ferelden because that seemed like a good setup for DAII. However, I unintentionally started romance with Leliana. We never "shared a bed" (I'm not a fan of crudeness) but I still had to tell her that we should be friends. She then kept telling me ow sad she was that I picked Allistair. When I became Queen, she said something like "I hope he appreciates you." Will the game remember that? I know in DAII, Leliana has some different dialogue if you romanced her, but will that still happen even though I chose Allistair? I don't think I finished the romance, but I guess I still flirted with her. Do I have to worry? Will this impact the future?

LarcenousLaugh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By LarcenousLaugh

Rather then attempt to "meta" the system, why not just run with the choices you've made and see what happens. You may be surprised, you may not. DA2 in itself was lacking for some and good for others, so instead of relying on behind the scenes info, just play the game.

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

There are about two lines of dialogue from from Liliana and Allistair refering to the first game (you are not playing the same character as the first game). As for whether you should be worried, you should be panicking right now.

AccursedSniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AccursedSniper

I've already beaten DA2 a few times with different characters and different imports. But I don't want to play the whole game again to find the answer to a single question. I care a lot about the lore and story I build as both the Warden and Hawke, that's why I'm asking.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.