Leliana's Song DLC trailer.

#1 Posted by Yummylee (22577 posts) -

It looks to already be of decent quality, matching the likes of Wardens Keep with its cutscenes and such. Nice touch to have Leliana with different hair too.
#2 Posted by rjayb89 (7729 posts) -

Hot.

#3 Posted by Jimbo (10004 posts) -

Interesting, I wonder how many hours we're looking at here.

#4 Posted by Yummylee (22577 posts) -
@Jimbo said:
" Interesting, I wonder how many hours we're looking at here. "
I'd judge around 90 minutes or so. What I am intrigued most towards is the dialogue. I wonder if you'll be able to decide what Leliana may say but with voice obviously like the ME series. Obviously you can't alter any of the outcome but just being able to chat with your party members or talking your way past guards and such.
#5 Posted by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -

VO is still ass. Makes me wonder if this was part of the original game... or maybe BioWare just has awful standards with VO talent/standards. I don't like being so negative, but this problem has kinda been ruining my experience with the game :(.

#6 Posted by BibleDoctor (698 posts) -

I'm going to buy this regardless, but I sincerely hope its better than the Darkspawn Chronicles.

#7 Posted by Valentin_Seleznyov (55 posts) -

The trailer is a little underwhelming, in my opinon. It's a definate purchase for me though.
#8 Posted by natetodamax (19220 posts) -

That girl was about to kiss another girl. Sold.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.