Morrigan Romance Problems

#1 Posted by Atlantus_Air (187 posts) -

I'm trying to have a steady relationship with Morrigan, but Leliana got in the way so I panicked and ended it. I figured out how to break up with Leliana safely, but I want Morrigan back. Any advice?

#2 Posted by jakob187 (21644 posts) -

Start over.

#3 Posted by Atlantus_Air (187 posts) -

Seriously though, I'm 30 hours into the game.

#4 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -

NOt sure, give em gifts bitches love gifts, and for me it was pretty easy to get with Morrigan, first off how far are you, second make sure to do her quest, also Morrigan doesn't want a relationship really so I think as long as you boost it back up with gifts and doing stuff she likes you should be fine. 

I however went with Morrigan first and now I'm moving on to lelilana pretty bummed out you can't romance wynne

#5 Posted by Atlantus_Air (187 posts) -

Already done her quest, so I guess I should just give her gifts until she falls back in love with me. That should work, right?

#6 Posted by jakob187 (21644 posts) -
@Atlantus_Air said:
" Seriously though, I'm 30 hours into the game. "
Seriously though, I'm pretty sure you can't go after a romance once you've broken it off.  I'm not the foremost expert, but Leliana ain't hearing it from me no more, despite how many presents I'm layin' down on that ass.
#7 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -

Is it possible to get with them both thats my goal

#8 Edited by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

It's a video game. Who the fuck cares?

Go watch it on youtube.

#9 Posted by Atlantus_Air (187 posts) -

I guess I should reload 3 hours of gameplay, then... gosh darn it, that's frustrating!

#10 Posted by Atlantus_Air (187 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero: These games play with your emotions, man!
#11 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero: YOU LIE
#12 Edited by Atlantus_Air (187 posts) -
@sagesebas: I wish you could get both. It would sure make it easier.
#13 Posted by LiquidPrince (15848 posts) -

I got with Morrigan literally the first time we hit camp. You just got to gift her like crazy.

#14 Posted by Atlantus_Air (187 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: I was kissing her literally 10 minutes into her joining the party.
#15 Posted by LiquidPrince (15848 posts) -
@Atlantus_Air said:
" @LiquidPrince: I was kissing her literally 10 minutes into her joining the party. "
It's impossible to get with her within ten minutes of her joining you.
#16 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -
@Atlantus_Air: Make the game easier?
#17 Posted by Bhouse563 (158 posts) -

Get the Feast Day combo pack DLC, it allows you to mess with everyone's approval bars any way you choose!

#18 Posted by Atlantus_Air (187 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: No it isn't. When she joined the party, I went through all of the important dialogue trees (skipping unimportant stuff) and then it gave me the option to kiss her. Alistair got grossed out.
#19 Posted by LiquidPrince (15848 posts) -
@Atlantus_Air said:
" @LiquidPrince: No it isn't. When she joined the party, I went through all of the important dialogue trees (skipping unimportant stuff) and then it gave me the option to kiss her. Alistair got grossed out. "
Maybe... I still have a hard time believing it. She doesn't like you enough that early to give you a kiss. I could be wrong though.
#20 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Kill her mom. Works every time.

#21 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@sagesebas said:
" NOt sure, give em gifts bitches love gifts, and for me it was pretty easy to get with Morrigan, first off how far are you, second make sure to do her quest, also Morrigan doesn't want a relationship really so I think as long as you boost it back up with gifts and doing stuff she likes you should be fine.  I however went with Morrigan first and now I'm moving on to lelilana pretty bummed out you can't romance wynne "
You can have a relationship with a male too, not all are bitches. Actually, the game is built for all your party members to enjoy greatly the gift of gifts. The Mabari's ass looked mighty fine. Too bad it wasn't a bitch or I would have spanked that ass.
#22 Posted by Atlantus_Air (187 posts) -
@Claude: Mabari? Really?
#23 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -

Yeah Zeverhan or however you spell it, isn't my favorite character. If I could romance oghren now maybe were talking

#24 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Atlantus_Air said:
" @Claude: Mabari? Really? "
Hell no. I'm just being a bitch. I'm in a bad mood. Sorry.
#25 Posted by BaneFireLord (2912 posts) -
#26 Posted by Alucard_N7 (78 posts) -
@sagesebas said:
" NOt sure, give em gifts bitches love gifts  
Enough said!
#27 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5250 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
" Kill her mom. Works every time. "
This tactic also works in real life. 
#28 Posted by JazGalaxy (1576 posts) -
@Atlantus_Air said:
" Seriously though, I'm 30 hours into the game. "
without spoiling anything, my advice as someone who beat the game is to just keep playing and not worry about it.  If you started over and concentrated your affections only on her, you would end up in the same place as if you just kept playing your game. You won't really miss out on anything story-wise. 
#29 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -

Im sure there are certain points in the game at which the right dialogue option has to chosen for the relationship to work and 2nd chances are not an option.

I could be wrong but thats what I found trying to get with Leliana.

#30 Posted by T00MuchSteeze (163 posts) -

Do you have to be at a camp to do this "romance?" I don't even know how to go about it. 

#31 Posted by ShockD (2393 posts) -

Buy a pack of gifts that she would like and gift them to her? That will really ease up your relationship.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.