Oh boy, launch day DLC!

• 134 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Diamond (8634 posts) -

As you may have noticed if you were paying attention to my posts, I'm extremely skeptical about Dragon Age Origins in a lot of ways.  Well, here's one more thing to be wary about :

BioWare today announced that Dragon Age: Origins will get its first downloadable expansion on day one. Called the Warden's Keep, the DLC will add a dungeon-based quest to the game along with six new abilities, a variety of items, and a base where players can trade with merchants. It will feature a supernatural storyline set in an ancient--and possibly haunted--fortress once used as a redoubt by the Grey Wardens, the ancient order at the center of Origins' main storyline. (A magic suit of Grey Warden armor will be one of the items in the add-on.)

The Warden's Keep will be available for MSP 560 ($7) on Xbox Live Marketplace and $7 on the PC on November 3. It will cost the same price on the PlayStation Store when the PlayStation 3 version of Dragon Age goes on sale later in November.

Launch day DLC is always a bad sign.  They have this content ready and should be including it in the product.  Instead they've already planned to milk their customers for the extra money.  Say what you will but Bioware does seem to have changed since being bought by EA.  The marketing angle of Dragon Age, the platforms, and now paid DLC even on PC...
#2 Posted by WrenchNinja (223 posts) -

Are companies really this stupid? Why would you announce DLC before your damn game comes out?

#3 Posted by Lies (3866 posts) -

Did you see in the latest behind the scenes they released one of the guys interviewed had the title of "Lead DLC Designer".

Bad sign.

#4 Posted by Shadow (4980 posts) -

.......elven night vision goggles?

#5 Posted by mikeeegeee (1562 posts) -

dumb.

#6 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

This should just be in the damn game...

#7 Posted by Yelix (347 posts) -
@WrenchNinja said:
" Are companies really this stupid? Why would you announce DLC before your damn game comes out? "
Well, they aren't the first. SOE announced expansions for Star Wars galaxies like a year before the game came out or something.
#8 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Yelix said:
" @WrenchNinja said:
" Are companies really this stupid? Why would you announce DLC before your damn game comes out? "
Well, they aren't the first. SOE announced expansions for Star Wars galaxies like a year before the game came out or something. "
The expansions didn't come out on launch day though...
#9 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

This is stupid.

#10 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

Awesome idea, excluded content for an already crappy looking game. Clearly these Bioware guys know what they're doing.

#11 Posted by onyxghost (309 posts) -

I think it's a good idea. First, nothing is every free...ever. So, get over that hump ya poor chumps and get a worth while job. The idea of a bonus dungeon you have to pay for is fine. The game, from what I've heard, is pretty damn long. If I play the game and bound through the main quest in a week or two which is about usual for me, than I might find myself wanting a little more. With the extra content sitting there if I want it,  I could pick it up right after the main game and keep on keepin on. On the off chance I play the game and it doesn't do it for me, well then, I don't have to pick up the DLC. However, having the DLC ready and waiting for me when i stomp the retail game is smart move.

#12 Posted by addictedtopinescent (3645 posts) -

retarded, if it was free sure, bu this...

#13 Posted by Yelix (347 posts) -
@CL60 said:
" @Yelix said:
" @WrenchNinja said:
Well, they aren't the first. SOE announced expansions for Star Wars galaxies like a year before the game came out or something. "
The expansions didn't come out on launch day though... "
That's a good point, but I think the first one they announced featured things that you would assume would be in the initial release, like space travel. I've never even played that game, so I may not be trustworthy.
#14 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

get the hell over it I sure dragon age will have plenty of game on disc

#15 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

There's already a powerful SDK for the PC version anyway. They can (hopefully) easily be re-created within a few days of release and added in to the game for free. Who cares. 

#16 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@Jayge said:
There's already a powerful SDK for the PC version anyway. They can (hopefully) easily be re-created within a few days of release and added in to the game for free. Who cares.
I seriously doubt modders will be able to implement those same abilities, the dungeon, items, and a base within days, if ever.

@trophyhunter said:
So why not include this content on the disk as well?  It's pure greed, nothing else.  People are planning on buying the game and EA/Bioware is already planning on getting more money out of you.

@onyxghost said:
I think it's a good idea. First, nothing is every free...ever. So, get over that hump ya poor chumps and get a worth while job. The idea of a bonus dungeon you have to pay for is fine.
Thank you Mr. EA CEO.  The game is not free, so why should users also pay for DLC?  Where's the line to be drawn?  This is content that could easily be in the game itself, but they're charging extra money for it.
#17 Posted by Time_Lord (717 posts) -

don't like the DLC don't buy it. I wont.

#18 Posted by DeviantJoker (398 posts) -

Wow. The amount of ignorant griping is almost too much for me on these forums lately.

Yes, there is a dedicated DLC team that will create quality content for Dragon Age for the future and believe it or not, sales is one indicator to show whether or not fans think it's necessary or wanted - or more specifically, if they're doing a good job. Secondly, the game already comes with a free DLC, pending you buy the game new and not previously owned.

It's not as if they're charging you for Horse Armor. And if they are... guess what, don't buy the DLC. Wait until all the reviewers tell you that it's a great buy, as this game will be, and you're forced to swallow your inane amount of bitching and play a quality game.

Or not. Go play an FPS.

#19 Posted by DeviantJoker (398 posts) -
@Diamond said:
" @Jayge said:
I seriously doubt modders will be able to implement those same abilities, the dungeon, items, and a base within days, if ever.

Why couldn't they? The SDK is the exact some tool used by the devs. Pending they have the ability and hours, they could in all actuality produce anything another dev at BioWare could have with DA:O.
#20 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Fuck that, I was never sold on this game to begin with but this new announcement is just dirty and underhanded.

#21 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@DeviantJoker said:
" @Diamond said:
" @Jayge said:

Why couldn't they? The SDK is the exact some tool used by the devs. Pending they have the ability and hours, they could in all actuality produce anything another dev at BioWare could have with DA:O. "
If you're referring to 'ever'.  The SDK they give out won't include the game's source code, it won't include the compilers.  It's completely possible that the SDK will lack the ability to create abilities, for example?  Think of polearms in Oblivion, it's that sort of stuff that can't be modded in.  I don't know what will and won't be possible, but the mod kits developers put out for games are usually limited in many ways.

@DeviantJoker said:
Wow. The amount of ignorant griping is almost too much for me on these forums lately.
How is it ignorant to want developers to not intentionally try to rip off their customers?  I'm a bit fed up with the willingness of people to let companies take advantage of the public.
#22 Edited by DeviantJoker (398 posts) -

@Diamond said:

@DeviantJoker said:

How is it ignorant to want developers to not intentionally try to rip off their customers?  I'm a bit fed up with the willingness of people to let companies take advantage of the public. "
Warden's Keep was /always/ meant to be DLC. From the moment it was announced, it was meant to be DLC. I cannot say this enough, because anyone who has been following DAO knew this for several months time already.

DAO is not about a bunch of random quests and sandbox glory. It is one connected piece of story to push the characters along a narrative line. It was made by one development team who envisioned one story and put together the game on that premise. The Warden's Keep is a complete Add-on. While it certainly does fit within the entire lore of the DA:O setting - it is separate from the story entirely - with its own lore and plot within it. They already give us Stone Prisoner as a free DLC, I suspect this is mainly to give incent to folks to buy the game new rather than pre-owned, but it is there.

I understand your complaint, but it is looking at it a totally wrong angle. The separate development team should be measured on their own success, not on the heels of the main story of the large DAO developmental-story staff.  You are getting +50-80 game hours from Author A. Now Author B wants to start making little short-story games to supplement within the game. This isn't them trying to screw you, this is them trying to let another creative team have a dedicated purpose to do what it should. If you think this is poor business structure - do not buy the DLC and send them a nice message with your wallet.

Old news.
#23 Posted by Kuragari (19 posts) -
@Diamond said:
" @Jayge said:

@trophyhunter said:
So why not include this content on the disk as well?  It's pure greed, nothing else.  People are planning on buying the game and EA/Bioware is already planning on getting more money out of you.

@onyxghost said:
I think it's a good idea. First, nothing is every free...ever. So, get over that hump ya poor chumps and get a worth while job. The idea of a bonus dungeon you have to pay for is fine.

Thank you Mr. EA CEO.  The game is not free, so why should users also pay for DLC?  Where's the line to be drawn?  This is content that could easily be in the game itself, but they're charging extra money for it. "

Having bought 3 of 5 DLC's for Fallout 3 after buying the collector's edition, I felt rather annoyed when by the 3rd DLC the first 2 had been on sale.  I paid a lot more money on a good game and while Broken Steel is good, the first 2 were short and The Pitt just sucked. I felt no customer loyalty by Bethesda.  I'm determined not to buy either of the last 2 DLC's till they're on sale.   DLC's are mostly overpriced and generally aren't a good value for the money.

It's laughable to call someone a "poor chump" just because they have a better sense of value for a dollar than you do.  I could buy this game if I wanted, but I don't because it looked crappy.  I definitely wouldn't pay full price and I definitely wouldn't pay for DLC's at launch.  Buying DLC at launch makes you a tool with more money than brains. You just paid 60 bucks for a game at launch that isn't really high quality and now you're giving them more? It definitely isn't on par with Baldur's Gate which is what they said they were trying to get from it.  It's the vast quantities of suckers who haven't been gaming very long who pay for utter CRAP who are making games suck.  If you give a monkey a banana after he throws crap at you, he's just going to throw more crap.
#24 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@Diamond said:
" @Jayge said:

@trophyhunter said:

@onyxghost said:
Thank you Mr. EA CEO.  The game is not free, so why should users also pay for DLC?  Where's the line to be drawn?  This is content that could easily be in the game itself, but they're charging extra money for it. "
they announced months ago that they are going to make a year of DLC 
get the fuck over it you don't have to buy and they really are not taking stuff away from you
#25 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@trophyhunter said:
they announced months ago that they are going to make a year of DLC  get the fuck over it you don't have to buy and they really are not taking stuff away from you
They already made the DLC and could have included it in the game.  If you're so keen on paying for things you shouldn't, maybe you should set up a fund to pay for Giant Bomb users' games?
#26 Posted by superfoot (50 posts) -

@onyxghost said:

"I think it's a good idea. First, nothing is every free...ever. So, get over that hump ya poor chumps and get a worth while job. The idea of a bonus dungeon you have to pay for is fine. The game, from what I've heard, is pretty damn long. If I play the game and bound through the main quest in a week or two which is about usual for me, than I might find myself wanting a little more. With the extra content sitting there if I want it,  I could pick it up right after the main game and keep on keepin on. On the off chance I play the game and it doesn't do it for me, well then, I don't have to pick up the DLC. However, having the DLC ready and waiting for me when i stomp the retail game is smart move. "

I can't say I understand the logic of DLC on the first day myself.  
Why would you need the DLC on the same day you "stomp" the retail game?  
You just bought a game which you might love but also might end up thinking is rubbish, so why buy the DLC then?
But whatever about the timing I don't see it being that big a deal.  
Extra stuff for people that like the game.
"This is content that could easily be in the game itself, but they're charging extra money for it. " 
Maybe but it also could be content that would never be made in the first place if they couldn't find some way to pay for it.
#27 Edited by DeviantJoker (398 posts) -
@Diamond said:

" @trophyhunter said:

they announced months ago that they are going to make a year of DLC  get the fuck over it you don't have to buy and they really are not taking stuff away from you

They already made the DLC and could have included it in the game.  If you're so keen on paying for things you shouldn't, maybe you should set up a fund to pay for Giant Bomb users' games? "
 This summarizes the reaction to me.

March delay --> Fan Reaction: Boo!

BioWare Responds:
Wednesday, 02 September 2009 03:02AM 

You're waiting because it isn't done yet.

Interesting fact, by polishing the PC version and shipping it with the 360 version, we have added an additional 65 quests into the game for the PC and console versions.

So be patient and wait. It is coming as soon as it is ready.  

Fan's Reactiont --> 65 New Quests. F'ya! Bring it on. I <3 BioWare.

While the main development staff is developing the 65 quests, polishing the game and story the DLC Team makes Stone Prisoner. Stone Prisoner is decided to be included FREE with the game.

Fan's Reaction: I get a new character, a stone-freakin-golem and quests related to him! I have to buy the game new? Well I was going to do that anyways! I <3 BioWare.

DLC Development Team begins work on Warden's Keep... and has the audacity to want to get paid for it.

Fan's Reaction: I deserve the entire world! Give me it freeeee! BULLSHIT!

If BioWare wanted all your money, they had 66 chances to hold back free stuff that was not included in the release that was slated to come out March. But don't worry, I'm pretty sure they're made of evil, too.  *rolls eyes*
#28 Edited by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@DeviantJoker said:

stuff

Those are fan reactions, not mine as a rational gamer.  My reactions to the game have been thus :

Dragon Age announced, will be like Baldur's Gate & PC only ---> "Yea right, well good on them if they can do it" 
Dragon Age announced for consoles ---> "Well I guess it was inevitable.  Yet seems like a forced decision, maybe it will degrade the quality of the game?  I wasn't sold in the first place anyways"
Dragon Age trailers with Marlyn Manson and featuring immature extreme gore and sex as selling points ---> "I guess this game really is being made for dumb teenagers, figures"

The game seems like developers compromising on design ethics time and time again and today is the first time I had ever heard of the DLC.  DLC itself isn't bad, day one DLC that they're selling definitely is.  You can't defend that, it's greed and nothing else.

edit :  If they wanted MY money they wouldn't have done any of these processes.  The wishy washy design, the shameless promotions, and now shameless greed.  If they want to have any chance of getting my money don't tell me I'm getting 90% of the content.  Oh preorder 'bonuses' are a bit of a sham and way too common these days as well.  I will NOT preorder Dragon Age from what I've seen, so right off the bat I'm paying much more if I ever decide to buy the game.
#29 Posted by Weltal (2273 posts) -

*Shrug* Don't buy it? Any company has every right to try and make as much money off their customers that they want, they can screw you and you can take it or you can tell them to fuck off and send your message. It's all up to you.

In my case I'm pretty hyped about Dragon Age and couldn't give two shits if they released 5 payed DLC launch day because I'm very unlikely to pay for DLC the first day I own a game.

#30 Posted by ColumnBreaker (1164 posts) -
@Weltal said:
" *Shrug* Don't buy it? Any company has every right to try and make as much money off their customers that they want, they can screw you and you can take it or you can tell them to fuck off and send your message. It's all up to you.  In my case I'm pretty hyped about Dragon Age and couldn't give two shits if they released 5 payed DLC launch day because I'm very unlikely to pay for DLC the first day I own a game. "
This man speaks the truth.
#31 Posted by Branthog (5562 posts) -

Just canceled my pre-order. The game already looked a little shoddy in presentation to begin with. This just nails it.

#32 Posted by EvilTwin (3324 posts) -

I don't know how I feel about this.  On the one hand, day one DLC is kind of bullshit.  On the other hand, I don't really like replaying a game 5 months after it's released because developers have released some overpriced DLC that makes me feel like I'm missing part of the game.  Overall, I just think DLC sucks.

#33 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -
@Weltal said:
" *Shrug* Don't buy it? Any company has every right to try and make as much money off their customers that they want, they can screw you and you can take it or you can tell them to fuck off and send your message. It's all up to you.  In my case I'm pretty hyped about Dragon Age and couldn't give two shits if they released 5 payed DLC launch day because I'm very unlikely to pay for DLC the first day I own a game. "
That's why I made this thread anyways, to inform potential buyers.  I'm not doing this to bitch about the game, it's a warning.
#34 Posted by demontium (4709 posts) -
@WrenchNinja said:
#35 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -
@onyxghost said:
" I think it's a good idea. First, nothing is every free...ever. So, get over that hump ya poor chumps and get a worth while job. The idea of a bonus dungeon you have to pay for is fine. The game, from what I've heard, is pretty damn long. If I play the game and bound through the main quest in a week or two which is about usual for me, than I might find myself wanting a little more. With the extra content sitting there if I want it,  I could pick it up right after the main game and keep on keepin on. On the off chance I play the game and it doesn't do it for me, well then, I don't have to pick up the DLC. However, having the DLC ready and waiting for me when i stomp the retail game is smart move. "
Annnnnnd in come the corporate dick suckers. It's consumers like these that are telling companies that it's ok to rip us off.
#36 Posted by Milkman (16800 posts) -

I've become immune to this stuff by now. Who cares?

#37 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

-1 Bioware

-100 Dragon Age Origins

+50 Mass Effect 2.

#38 Posted by DeviantJoker (398 posts) -

@Diamond said:

Dragon Age announced for consoles ---> "Well I guess it was inevitable.  Yet seems like a forced decision, maybe it will degrade the quality of the game?

Not sure why you would think it would degrade the game. The game was developed for the PC and only later was decided to also multi-platform it. This degrades nothing on the PC - in fact, it has allowed it (to the expense of pushing back the release date) to be polished beyond all measure and a lot of additional content (all free for your majesty) to be added.

Dragon Age trailers with Marlyn Manson and featuring immature extreme gore and sex as selling points ---> "I guess this game really is being made for dumb teenagers, figures" 

If I agreed on you at one point, it would be that the marketing sure did off-put a lot of cRPG's biggest fan. Marilyn Manson is /not/ what we were looking for. But if you actually cared to look into the game beyond the music, you'd see the game is coming on quite well ala Manson.

The game seems like developers compromising on design ethics time and time again and today is the first time I had ever heard of the DLC.  DLC itself isn't bad, day one DLC that they're selling definitely is.  You can't defend that, it's greed and nothing else.

The DLC conflict comes from the March release date being pushed over 7 months back. The DLC development staff has had time now to complete two DLC's. Had the PC version been released in March, you'd just be now getting this stuff (and some 65 quests less too) - in fact two DLC's that you would have paid for. Instead, you are paying for one... and I have defended it time and time again, you just refuse to believe that you are being anything but screwed.

Oh a side note to the awful marketing DA:O has put out. Check out these videos, which I feel is much more in line on what you should expect from DAO.  I swear to god, no Marilyn Manson included...

@DeviantJoker said:

The Germans had a few tutorials that I particularly enjoyed and featured some of the different things Dragon Age has in it. I definitely recommend checking out these 3 videos that a youtube username Kinthalis has posted, showing the German Tutorial's along with an English Translation.

Dragon Age: Tutorial #1 (Origin Stories) English-Sub

Dragon Age: Tutorial #2 (Combat and Tactics) English-Sub

Dragon Age: Tutorial #3 (The Journal) English-Sub

Dragon Age: Tutorial #4 No Sub "

@DeviantJoker said:

No problem. Some other links to show off a different part of the game that the marketing really isn't emphasizing (and I think would appeal more to the RPers on the fence) are these other links.

These are actually US trailers, but in keeping with the German mood... the voice over will be American but this time the SUBS will be in German ;)
"Writing an Epic" 
"Music of Dragon Age" - This one is actually in GB's videos.
"The Art of Dragon Age" "

#39 Posted by Blair (2507 posts) -

Fucking stupid.

#40 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@Diamond: that's EA for you
#41 Posted by Dan_CiTi (3313 posts) -

If this was 5-10 years ago, it would be included on the disc like all of the other content they made.

#42 Posted by Steve_C (1751 posts) -

The game hasn't even gone gold yet has it? This trend of DLC annoys me. Game development is becoming more expensive particularly in this economic climate, so i can understand wanting to create as many streams of revenue as possible, but yeah, it certainly seems rather crass. Especially before the bloody game is released, companies boasting about all this DLC and how great it is (though i appreciate that they're not going crazy about it yet, but you get my drift); you have to pay for it of course.

Still, if it isn't in the game as standard, then it isn't critical content. I remain kinda interested in the game though, as my first Bioware RPG. Won't be paying for this DLC though. I know anyway that I won't get the game around it's launch window so i'll find it for cheaper, or maybe some GOTY edition with the DLC included will pop-up by then.

#43 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

well can't argue with your brand of everything should be free its all about me me me shit 
if being angry and pissing and moaning makes you happy go ahead dipshit

#44 Posted by jakob187 (21671 posts) -
@trophyhunter said:
" get the hell over it I sure dragon age will have plenty of game on disc "
You're missing the point though.  The game hasn't come out yet, and they are already saying that they'll be releasing DLC on Day One.  Why couldn't that material be ON THE DISC?  The game hasn't hit shelves yet, but there's already plans to milk money on a Day One release by NOT including this material in the game?  It's not like they don't have the time or opportunity to put it on the disc. 

It's simply that they want another $7.
#45 Posted by DeviantJoker (398 posts) -
@jakob187 said:

" @trophyhunter said:

" get the hell over it I sure dragon age will have plenty of game on disc "

You're missing the point though.  The game hasn't come out yet, and they are already saying that they'll be releasing DLC on Day One.  Why couldn't that material be ON THE DISC?  The game hasn't hit shelves yet, but there's already plans to milk money on a Day One release by NOT including this material in the game?  It's not like they don't have the time or opportunity to put it on the disc.  It's simply that they want another $7. "
Already addressed this, over and over again. Different development staff..............

The main development staff has made over 65 new quests all related to the story since the March delay - in the game, for free.

In the same time, ANOTHER DEVELOPMENT TEAM, specifically made for DLC announced Stone Prisoner.... and then created it. Boom. DLC, for you.. for freeeeeee. DLC announced (a few months ago) another DLC, Warden's Keep. Boom. zomg, they want money for their work. Weird, right? I'm going to re-quote myself because I think people have an inability to be bothered with reading... anything, before their post.

@DeviantJoker said:   

DAO is not about a bunch of random quests and sandbox glory. It is one connected piece of story to push the characters along a narrative line. It was made by one development team who envisioned one story and put together the game on that premise. The Warden's Keep is a complete Add-on. While it certainly does fit within the entire lore of the DA:O setting - it is separate from the story entirely - with its own lore and plot within it. They already give us Stone Prisoner as a free DLC, I suspect this is mainly to give incent to folks to buy the game new rather than pre-owned, but it is there.   I understand your complaint, but it is looking at it a totally wrong angle. The separate development team should be measured on their own success, not on the heels of the main story of the large DAO developmental-story staff.  You are getting +50-80 game hours from Author A. Now Author B wants to start making little short-story games to supplement within the game. This isn't them trying to screw you, this is them trying to let another creative team have a dedicated purpose to do what it should. If you think this is poor business structure - do not buy the DLC and send them a nice message with your wallet.   Old news. "

This summarizes the reaction to me.

March delay --> Fan Reaction: Boo!

BioWare Responds:
Wednesday, 02 September 2009 03:02AM 

You're waiting because it isn't done yet.

Interesting fact, by polishing the PC version and shipping it with the 360 version, we have added an additional 65 quests into the game for the PC and console versions.

So be patient and wait. It is coming as soon as it is ready.  

Fan's Reactiont --> 65 New Quests. F'ya! Bring it on. I <3 BioWare.

While the main development staff is developing the 65 quests, polishing the game and story the DLC Team makes Stone Prisoner. Stone Prisoner is decided to be included FREE with the game.   Fan's Reaction: I get a new character, a stone-freakin-golem and quests related to him! I have to buy the game new? Well I was going to do that anyways! I <3 BioWare.   

DLC Development Team begins work on Warden's Keep... and has the audacity to want to get paid for it.   Fan's Reaction: I deserve the entire world! Give me it freeeee! BULLSHIT!   

If BioWare wanted all your money, they had 66 chances to hold back free stuff that was not included in the release that was slated to come out March. But don't worry, I'm pretty sure they're made of evil, too.  *rolls eyes* "

Keep your $7 and donate it to the conspiracy of big corporation fund. Get guns!
#46 Posted by Cheapoz (1064 posts) -

1. DLC should not be released the same day as the game... but 
2. DLC should be announced/confirmed before the game releases 

So ticked off I traded BK:N&B back a week before they announced the DLC. SO ticked off.

#47 Posted by Jeffsekai (7032 posts) -

Then dont buy it, play Dragon age for the 20+ hrs i am sure its going to take. I bet you will still get your moneys worth, and then if you really like it and on your third play though mabey you buy the DLC? who knows and who cares.

#48 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

EAAAAA!! -shakes fists-

#49 Posted by Delta_Ass (3280 posts) -

It's not as bad as horse armor, but it's not a good thing either.

#50 Posted by endaround (2145 posts) -

Please explain how this different from games having collector's editions where you pay $15 for a metal box?  That you actually get something of value?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.