Grab the Dragon Age bundle on Amazon for $12 today.

#1 Posted by Demoskinos (15011 posts) -

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ref=amb_link_359695882_4?ie=UTF8&docId=1000716161&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0219FK47AEYVD93QGCFE&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1343523102&pf_rd_i=B006P28VBM&tag=gmgamzn-20

Though I'd just give a heads up to anyone who is interested. $12.99 for Dragon Age:Orgins Ultimate Edition (All the DLC) and Dragon Age II in a bundle. Its dropped to $6.99 if you have a Holiday Promo code. Bought it myself. Say what you will about Dragon Age II but... even Orgins alone with the DLC makes this a steal!

#2 Posted by crusader8463 (14423 posts) -

That's a good deal for origins. And if you ever run out of toilet paper you can always use that copy of Dragon Age 2.

#3 Posted by KoolAid (978 posts) -

I'm getting this for awakening alone.

And if I ever get really really really really bored/ curious in DA 2

#4 Posted by punkxblaze (2990 posts) -

I said it once and I'll say it again: Dragon Age 2 is not great but if you're getting it anyway, there's nothing wrong with giving it a spin.

#5 Posted by MB (12714 posts) -

Just picked it up, according to the reviews on Amazon the codes can be redeemed through Origin. Sweet.

#6 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@MB said:

Just picked it up, according to the reviews on Amazon the codes can be redeemed through Origin. Sweet.

Not steam? 
#7 Posted by MB (12714 posts) -

nope.

#8 Posted by Omega (835 posts) -

I got all excited until I log in to Amazon and it informs me that I can't take part in this deal because I am a filthy foreigner, or something to that effect. 

#9 Edited by Beforet (2927 posts) -

Can I buy just one of them for 5? No? Fuck it, it's DA2 for 11 bones.

#10 Posted by MB (12714 posts) -

@Beforet said:

Can I buy just one of them for 5? No? Fuck it, it's DA2 for 11 bones.

The codes are separately redeemable on Origin, so you can always give one of them away or trade for something.

#11 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

Great deal even just for Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening. DAII can suck some fat....... never mind.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.