I was so stoked for this game...

#1 Posted by Trevahhh (50 posts) -

Lots of characters missing, and no I am not talking about just the useless ones no one used. I am talking about major ones, like Dabura and Supreme Kai. 

This game is fun, but it's such a step back from Tenkaichi 3. It is pretty damn sweet to have SSJ 3 Vegeta and Broly.

#2 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

What did you expect? They already had every character in previous games, so they had to do something to make sure they can squeeze customers for more money later. Thats why I haven't bought into the Clash of Ninja series, despite them being some very good fighting games. They're going to add more stuff to next year's version, so I might as well wait until they come out with a game that has all the characters and complete move sets. 

#3 Posted by LiquidPrince (15901 posts) -

I am such a huge DBZ fan (or was) but I'm tired of these games. I want the ultimate DBZ game.

#4 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" I am such a huge DBZ fan (or was) but I'm tired of these games. I want the ultimate DBZ game. "
I'm not much of a fan at all, but I could definitely appreciate a complete DBZ fighter. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.