bilawal's Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 (PlayStation 2) review

• bilawal wrote this review on .
  • bilawal has written a total of 52 reviews. The last one was for Fable

Best in the series.

The best Dragonball Z game ever created is here! Budokai 3 is just wicked! The story mode starts off with Goku meeting with Raditz and you have to fight him. Easy, but when you have to use Special beam cannon with Piccolo, it becomes challenging. In this game you've got something called "Dragon Mode!" where you can perform your final move onto your opponent. Goku has Genki Dama, and so on.

If you complete story mode you get something called "red ribbon base" Do not ignore this! You can win a few characters here! In the world tournament mode you can win money and buy skills for your characters. Go to the character and add the move. Yes, it's true. You can go SSJ4 with Vegeta and Goku. It's amazing, but not fair. This game provides the best multiplayer action ever in a Dragonball game. You can also get SSJ4 Gogeta, it uses up all of your skill slots but it's worth it. If the character has an ultimate move, like Goku's Genki Dama, the whole place explodes and a giant crater is formed. This is a game that'll make everyone play real Dragonball Z, buy this game! One of the best fighting games on the PS2.