Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 04, 2007

The last game in the original "Budokai Tenkaichi" trilogy of fighting games based on the Dragon Ball manga and anime series, bringing the total character roster to over 140.

This game is seriously difficult!

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Karmum

I rented this game just to compensate time lost for my Xbox 360 being broken, and this game is ridiculous -- in a bad way. This game is way too difficult, and trying to play "Dragon History" on Normal mode is sick. Some of the situations just ask too much for you, and I'm stuck on "Conclusion" when you need to kill Buu. Because I love fucking chain after chain of combos being laid on me, right before I need to kill this prick.

I can get through with Goku, the first Buu, Herecule, but not Vegeta. Every fucking time, too, and I always manage to survive the longest with Vegeta, yet I never get the confirmation to hit the damn R3 button. This game is pretty terrible when it comes to being fair, honestly. I wish Vegeta had an actual fucking attack similar to the Meteor Dash (which Goku has), so I could at least spam my way to a victory.

...oh my god, this is insane, I just needed to get this off my chest. Aside from that, its an OK game.

Vegito123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Vegito123

When you really think about it its not that hard....
     Just practice a bit more with vegita and use a lot of combo's on buu then do one of those punches or kicks that stuns him and use the galick gun or the energy barrage vegita has
    Once you get used to it its not hard i play on hard difficulty and its not too hard
    If you really want to challenge yourself and see how difficult the game really is look up red potara passwords and put them in the data center thing then you will summon really strong fighters its way too hard

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By turbomonkey138

Man i loved this game . The learning curve is massive when you amp the difficulty up

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By azteris

I never liked the Tenkaichi games as much as Budokai 3.

Man did I love Budokai 3.

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Meowayne

Which version do you play?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.