Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Nest

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released June 2010

A free-to-play action MMORPG for PC, developed in South Korea. It is popular in East Asia, and has been adapted into several other media, including a Japanese manga and two Chinese films.

Fast Glance turns time sink

wordfalling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wordfalling

Any duders been inclined to create an account in Dragon Nest or Vindictus after watching intern Perry's free to play videos? If you want to party up, my character's name is Benway in both games. I'm further along in Dragon Nest than Vindictus which I'm still trying to figure out, that game be dense.

As a complete aside, directed to @ethan & @coonce, your interns are doing good work on youtube, love the fear gauntlet and the free to play stuff. The kids got heart.

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By ESREVER

Dragon Nest is great. I started playing it a couple of months ago and had a blast on the Gerrant server. Unfortunately, they have only implemented Ch 1 of the campaign, which you can complete at around lvl 22. Level 24 is the current cap. All anyone is doing is grinding for orange gear, which I have no interest in doing at lvl 23.

I'll wait until it gets a content update before going back to it. I don't really wanna try other classes out either. I like my Priest (MaceX), and I do have my alt which is an Archer named TWINGTWANG. Points to those who get that reference... It's a fun game with a nice style to it. I just don't wanna burn myself out before the next update.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

I didn't know they actually followed up and did a look at Dragon Nest. That game is pretty damn excellent.

xync4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By xync4

It's definitely the best free to play game I've tried (save TF2 of course) (also tried need for speed world, battlefield heroes & ftp, lord of the rings, and all points bulletin)... Definitely feeling the art style and combat flow, but a bit puzzled by things like timers on menus & clunky install process... May sink more time in it yet

sins_of_mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By sins_of_mosin

I seen the review on IGN and it looks pretty good.  Trying to get a friend to play it with me so I have a better chance of sticking with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.