What do?

#1 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

I have just been sent to protect Angel Falls all by myself, and I have been running around this village trying to figure out what the hell I need to do in order to progress. I've talked to every villager and I still don't know what needs to be done or even how to do it. I don't understand how something so simple has been plaguing so. Can anyone tell me what to do?

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I think you need to go do something at the church. Either that, or sleep somewhere. It's been a while.

#3 Edited by TruthTellah (9073 posts) -

@BraveToaster: I believe you're collecting Benevolessence or something. So, help the guy at the farm with his manure to get one. Then go teach a kid a lesson and talk to some dog to get a ring which you take to the church. Then it'll be night and you'll start the main story quest with the Aquila girl. It's a lot clearer after that.

#4 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

@TruthTellah: @Video_Game_King: Thanks, I was pretty close to shelving this game over something so easy.

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

I was pretty close to shelving this game over something so easy.

Wait, really? It's the beginning of the game.

#6 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: Really, I started playing last week, made it to the village and stop after wandering around for 30 minutes. I finally got around to turning my DS back on.

#7 Posted by TruthTellah (9073 posts) -

@BraveToaster: heh. Don't sweat it. It's old school like that. Doesn't tell you much. Just gotta experiment til you get it. After that, though, it's pretty cut and dry. Good luck with it! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.