solar123's Dragon Quest IX: Hoshizora no Mamoribito (Nintendo DS) review

• solar123 wrote this review on .

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Best game ever! People who agree with me cheer! People don't agree with me I don't care. The bosses aren't that easy and they aren't that hard, so I suggest the next game you want to buy for DS is Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies. Don't know what you other people think about having this extremely awesome game, but I bet you feel jealous. Sorry for you, but I actually don't care. (jk).

Other reviews for Dragon Quest IX: Hoshizora no Mamoribito (Nintendo DS)

Unprecedented amount of content for a portable RPG 0

Square-Enix sent shockwaves through the worldwide gaming community when it announced that the latest chapter in its long running role-playing game series Dragon Quest was being developed for the Nintendo DS.  Each new game in the franchise had always been developed for the most successful game console of its day, but back in 2006 (with no clear indication of what the future console wars might bring) Square-Enix broke series tradition and went with the popular portable.  The previous game ...