solar123's Dragon Quest IX: Hoshizora no Mamoribito (Nintendo DS) review

• solar123 wrote this review on .

Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Best game ever! People who agree with me cheer! People don't agree with me I don't care. The bosses aren't that easy and they aren't that hard, so I suggest the next game you want to buy for DS is Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies. Don't know what you other people think about having this extremely awesome game, but I bet you feel jealous. Sorry for you, but I actually don't care. (jk).

Other reviews for Dragon Quest IX: Hoshizora no Mamoribito (Nintendo DS)

It's Dragon Quest and it's good. 0

It's easy to draw some comparisons to Final Fantasy when talking about Dragon Quest. Both series debuted on the NES, both are long running series, and both are JRPG's at their core. However, despite it not being anywhere near as popular as Final Fantasy is over here, Dragon Quest is a phenominom to the Japanese and with it's latest installment, it's not that hard to see why.  As with any other RPG, story is a big aspect here. You start as a celestrian (Pretty much an angel) tasked with protectin...