3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 2 releases and 0 DLC

A decent time waster, if nothing more 0

Dragon Quest Swords is a spin-off of the popular role-playing franchise that simplifies the standard formula in favor of action-oriented battles. It gets its name from its primary gimmick: players swing the Wii remote like a sword during battle to slay monsters. It retains some of the standard design elements of more sophisticated role-playing games (such as character building and item management), but limits the player to a small handful of areas to conquer. Game Play Dragon Quest Swo...

Dragon Quest Swords needed more polish. 0

Dragon Quest Swords was a bit rough around the edges at times, but overall it was a nice game.  I think it had a few very good ideas, but it just wasn't fleshed out enough.  For example, I hated the main town.  I wish the story was a bit more.. original.  I think most of the NPC were recycled, along with ALL the enemies in the game.  Heck, even the music was recycled.  However, I didn't hate the game.  I thought the combat was fun.  It was a bit frustrating at first but I eventually realized how...