Dragon Quest X

#1 Posted by EPGPX (287 posts) -

When was this announced? Did DQIX even come out here in the states yet?

#2 Posted by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

It was announced sometime last year, and no I don't believe DQ9 came out in the states yet. Hasn't really been a ton of info for DQX.

#3 Edited by KingBroly (1645 posts) -

I want to say it was announced about 8 months before Dragon Quest IX came out in Japan, and it is going to be exclusively on the Wii.  DQIX is supposed to come out in the summer in the US, although no date has been set.  I'm betting on July since they have Sin & Punishment 2 at the end of June and Metroid: Other M at the end of August.  Oh, and Nintendo is publishing Dragon Quest IX here.

#4 Edited by Broitman (151 posts) -

DQIX hasn't come out here yet but I think it's coming soon(like a couple months a way soon). All I know for sure was that it was DS release.

#5 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -
#6 Posted by Willy105 (4691 posts) -

Dragon Quest IX will be the big summer release here on the states.

Dragon Quest X is most likely headed for E3 or TGS.

#7 Posted by Amish_Joe (7 posts) -

This makes me sad. I can't wait for a Dragon Quest game to come out for the PS3... 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.