Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Game » consists of 24 releases. Released Feb 05, 2015

A fighting game for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC set in the Dragon Ball Z universe.

Will you be getting Dragon Ball XenoVerse?

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Poll Will you be getting Dragon Ball XenoVerse? (44 votes)

Yeah mango. I will be getting Dragon Ball XenoVerse for *insert platform here* 20%
    Perhaps. (Waiting for reviews and/or sale. 45%
    Nah. 34%

So, Dragon Ball XenoVerse is Launching in North America on Tuesday (February 24) on consoles and on Steam and the rest of the world on Friday (Feb. 27). Just curious if anyone around these parts is planning on picking it up. The game came out in Japan earlier this month so pretty much all the game's secrets are out there and people are already creating some weird ass mods.

For people who are groaning about another DBZ game and wondering why sheep like me will buy XenoVerse, well, I'm always a sucker for character creation. Especially since it looks like they tried this time. You can bet your bottom dollar my first character is gonna be one of the Frieza race. (I pretty much always default to any non human race, when given the choice.) Not to mention, instead of reliving the same goddamn battles over in the story mode, you get to relive them as your custom character!

So, if you're planning on getting the game or you already have it, which platform did you choose? I'm going to be stupid and get the PC version so if you're waiting for a sale and want to know how it is, feel free to come back and ask me. (So I have to wait until Friday to start downloading, and then another 2-3 days of downloading because my internet fucking sucks)

Also, if we get any of those anime snobs who act like Dragon Ball Z is so beneath them, I'm going to power up for 12 episodes and Kamehameha them into Other World.

• 
    konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I want to get it but its like 70 USD in aus and exchange rate is real bad and revelations 2 and homeworld come out like one day before. Woe is me.

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Yeah, same here. Can't really throw my money around too much right now, and Revelations - which I'm really looking forward to - seems an easier buy than a product at a $60 price.

I'll find a way if that game turns out to be awesome, though.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By morningstar

No thank you, but I want a quick look =)

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

I haven't bought a DBZ game since Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and I want to make a 7 foot namekian that can use Kaio-ken dammit!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.