Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

DragonRealms

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released February 1996

DragonRealms is a fantasy MUD created by Simutronics in 1996. It has fallen in popularity with the rise of graphical MMOs, but is still one of the most popular MUDs today.

Woo Dragonrealms

LoganHallfin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By LoganHallfin

Trying desperately to not let myself resub to this. As a premie its like $42 a month hah!

Love it tho, so much fun, but too much cheating and too many douchebags who get off on rping "evil" when their actually breaking eula and just griefing people.
    LoganHallfin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By LoganHallfin

BTW like immedatly after posting that I re-subbed and have been playing since. I'll always be addicted to and love this game.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jimbo

I was just wondering if you ever ended up re-subbing to this or not! Thanks for keeping us in the loop, man.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.