Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Crown

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jul 25, 2013

From Vanillaware Ltd., developers of Muramasa: The Demon Blade and Odin Sphere, Dragon's Crown is a fantasy themed co-op beat-'em-up.

Potential EU release date

ColonelRick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ColonelRick

Hi guys,

I had been hoping DC would get a EU release for a while, and naturally was excited when I saw it'll be released over here somewhere towards the end of the year, but sadly, that still wasn't very precise.

However, when i was googling around to see what stores here would sell it, I came across a page on bol.com (like a Dutch Amazon) which lists the release as october 11th, for €44,99.

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/dragon-s-crown/9200000018216344/

largo6661

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By largo6661

Cool I'll be picking that up. Mind you I think i saw the north american version on amazon for £41 and pretty sure the game isn't region locked.

ColonelRick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@largo6661: Vita games are region free as far as I know, but DLC is locked.

Palmlykta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Palmlykta

Do DC support cross-play or whatever it is called (transferring saves)? Anyone know if that works across games from different regions? I don't feel like waiting till godamn October... But If I import I'll might as well import both versions then.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.