PSN Release Time

#1 Posted by HolyCrapItsAdam (448 posts) -

I was wondering if anyone knew when this game was gonna be released on PSN here in the US? What time to they usually update the store?

#2 Posted by MildMolasses (3221 posts) -

@holycrapitsadam: It's usually not until late afternoon. Around 5:00 pm eastern

#3 Posted by HolyCrapItsAdam (448 posts) -
#4 Posted by Demoskinos (14830 posts) -

@holycrapitsadam: It's usually not until late afternoon. Around 5:00 pm eastern

5pm is on a good day. On average its more like 6:30-7pm

#5 Edited by kishinfoulux (2307 posts) -

Seriously fuck Sony. Pikmin 3 was available at midnight on the EShop. Let that sink in. Don't they think people actually want to...ya know...play the game?

#6 Posted by StrainedEyes (1324 posts) -

Seriously fuck Sony. Pikmin 3 was available at midnight on the EShop. Let that sink in. Don't they think people actually want to...ya know...play the game?

It's always been like this, not really a surprise.

#7 Edited by kishinfoulux (2307 posts) -

@kishinfoulux said:

Doesn't make it excusable.

#8 Posted by jimmyfenix (3855 posts) -

@strainedeyes said:

@kishinfoulux said:

Dude you are comparing 1st party games and 3rd party games. Obviously Pikmin released at midnight cause its a 1st party title. Dragons crown is a 3rd party title so Atlus decides when they want to put it up. The last of us was available at Midnight when that game launched.

#9 Posted by kishinfoulux (2307 posts) -

@kishinfoulux said:

@strainedeyes said:

@kishinfoulux said:

Dude you are comparing 1st party games and 3rd party games. Obviously Pikmin released at midnight cause its a 1st party title. Dragons crown is a 3rd party title so Atlus decides when they want to put it up. The last of us was available at Midnight when that game launched.

So that's a valid excuse? Why can I play a game on Steam at midnight? Even if Sony didn't do midnight stuff, they could at least update early in the day or something. Waking up and the store still isn't updated is nonsense. Defending this bad behavior is baffling to me.

BTW to the thread maker the games are finally up.

#10 Posted by StarvingGamer (8238 posts) -

I AM GRINDING MY TEETH IN ANTICIPATION

#11 Posted by HolyCrapItsAdam (448 posts) -

@kishinfoulux: I sawthat thanks man. I agree with you by the way lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.