What character is your favorite?

Edited 1 year, 17 days ago

Poll: What character is your favorite? (85 votes)

Fighter 5%
Amazon 19%
Elf 40%
Dwarf 8%
Wizard 2%
Sorceress 26%

Simple question! With everyone having gotten ample time to play the game now what character is your favorite?

#1 Posted by The_Ruiner (1043 posts) -

Elf and Dwarf are the most fun so far.

#2 Posted by JasonR86 (9657 posts) -

The one with the tits.

#3 Posted by LiquidPrince (15912 posts) -

Elf. Although Sorceress is a close second.

#4 Edited by psylah (2170 posts) -
#5 Edited by jimmyfenix (3853 posts) -

Amazon......Dont ask why

#6 Edited by LiquidPrince (15912 posts) -

Amazon......Dont ask why

Is it... because you're an... ass man?

#7 Posted by StarvingGamer (8150 posts) -

Sorceress, but that's what I've played the most of. I'll probably try Amazon next so I can be OP.

#8 Edited by el_tajij (709 posts) -

I can't decide between them. They're all so much fun to play but Elf is the character i've progressed the furthest with so I guess that's my answer - she's really fun because just controls SO fluidly. I love how easy it is to swap between the characters.

If I set myself an hour or two to play I'm finding i'll play 1-2 dungeons for a few of the characters rather than just focus on one. Anyone else finding this is the case?

#9 Edited by Demoskinos (14770 posts) -

@el_tajij: I might have it if weren't for my rush to unlock multiplayer so I can keep up with my friend and play with her.

#10 Edited by SunBroZak (1083 posts) -

I'm not a fan of large breasts, or gargantuous arses, so the Elf then?

Actually, while I have yet to play the game, I do like the Robin Hood-esque design of the Elf.

#11 Posted by mpgeist (597 posts) -

@psylah said:

Amazon.

I'm an ass man.

This, plus she has Samus' screw attack...essentially.

#12 Posted by Omega (831 posts) -

The Amazon is great because she is an extremely powerful dps character. She is equally powerful on the ground or in the air and doesn't rely on limited use skills to maximize her damage output. Something I've had problems with playing the Elf.

Close second for me is the Wizard. His slow spell makes any boss fight that much easier.

#13 Posted by el_tajij (709 posts) -

Using the Amazon's Power Smash on a large group of weak enemies is the best feeling ever!

#14 Posted by Vermisean (154 posts) -

Sorceress seems most fun to me, though elf is a close second.

And it's totally NOT because of boobs...

Oh wait, maybe it is because of boobs.

#15 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5353 posts) -

Questionable demographics here o.O

#16 Posted by peritus (993 posts) -

@demoskinos Simple question! With everyone having gotten ample time to play the game now what character is your favorite?

I live in Europe dude :( But wizard looks cool, his japanese voice also sounds badass. Hope we will get it here someday.

#17 Posted by bemusedchunk (688 posts) -

Dwarf. Because BEARD!

I also like how this game uses races as classes.

#18 Posted by Legion_ (1270 posts) -

The one with the boobs.

#19 Posted by EVO (3893 posts) -
#20 Posted by el_tajij (709 posts) -

@peritus: I live in Europe and totally imported. Worth it. It's shaping up to be the best game I've played all year. It's not out over here til the end of October.

#21 Posted by Wheady (106 posts) -

wizard all the way. has some awesome spells and i think his character design looks pretty badass as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.