Who Wants To Play Some Dragon's Crown

#1 Posted by horseman6 (391 posts) -

I received my copy late yesterday so I haven't had a chance to play this yet. I'm hoping to get online today, probably around 6:30 or 7 PST. I haven't checked out all of the online features yet but I believe there should be an easy way to play with people on your friends list. Anyone up for some co-op?

#2 Posted by kishinfoulux (2288 posts) -

I guess we can make this the official PSN thread? Sure why not?

PSN: KireNoloc

Won't be heading online just yet, since I wanna clear the B Paths first, but after that I'm game. Wizard as primary and Elf as secondary.

#3 Posted by Pie_Romancer (7 posts) -

I'd love to do some co-op. Probably won't have my copy until tomorrow though.

PSN: BadBob716

#4 Edited by mpgeist (598 posts) -

I'll be happy to play with people once I unlock the online. I'm about 5 hours in my first playthrough with Amazon.

Edit: PSN ID: MP_Geist

#5 Edited by DonChipotle (2730 posts) -

I plan on picking up the Vita version tomorrow, so any Vita people who wanna play can add me at Lanzir04

#6 Edited by horseman6 (391 posts) -

JBoyAGS here. Playing as dwarf.

#7 Posted by StarvingGamer (8157 posts) -

I'm on Vita but still haven't unlocked the online stuff. My PSN is: catbond

Also because there's no one else talking about the game on GB right now, apparently the Amazon and Elf are way OP, especially the Elf lategame.

#8 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5353 posts) -

@starvinggamer: Yar whole bunch of drama about boobs, art style and such and virtually no discussion of the gameplay or the experience.

#9 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5438 posts) -

Controversy aside, it looks interesting. I'd like to play it at some point.

#10 Posted by Strife777 (1556 posts) -

I'm not really playing online yet, but if you feel like adding me, PSN id is the same as my username.

Playing as Elf right now.

#11 Posted by Squill2k4 (17 posts) -

How long does it take you to unlock the co-op? I'm about 6 hours in.

#12 Posted by darkvare (765 posts) -

just unlocked online mp psn : donvarone my main character is an amazon

#13 Edited by GideonAmos (199 posts) -

Any takers for the vita version? id: ApertureZero

Forgot to say that I run a dwarf.

#14 Posted by horseman6 (391 posts) -

@squill2k4: you're probably pretty close. I think it took me about that long be use I did all the side quests first. You an speed run to co-op in 2 to 3 hours if you skip all of the side missions.

#15 Posted by dikfox (42 posts) -

Vita and PS3 copy, will do MP.

PSN: dikfox

#16 Posted by Supes (36 posts) -

Playing on VITA, greggy226.

My main is the elf

#17 Posted by cosi83 (396 posts) -

Da vita. coscub

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.