Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Apr 23, 2013

A re-release of Dragon's Dogma, Dark Arisen includes a new high level area with new monsters and quests from the original, as well as a handful of refinements to the original game.

Bitterblack Isle and New Game +

Elwoodan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Elwoodan

So I am currently completing the game for the first time, and I was wondering if I should beat the game then start the Dark Arisen content in NG+, or do Bitterblack first? is it more difficult in NG+?

I've heard that the ending is really crazy, so I'm excited to see it, but I also don't want to replay the game or do an insane amount of grinding to get to a high enough level to play the Bitterblack content in NG+

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

my brain saw "Black Isle...New Game" and i got excited...

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@elwoodan: Bitterblack Isle is the Dark Arisen content. Also, assuming you've been fairly diligent in sidequests you should be at or approaching 50 that is pretty much bare minimum for Bitterblack. Although note you'll most likely have an insanely tough time at even 50 if you didn't properly build your characters out.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

I've beat the game and Bitterblack on normal, then started hardmode, beat the game and started farming runs in Bitterblack, which has a hardmode of its own, once you beat it once.

I was about lvl 50 when I started Bitterblack, and lvl 200 when I had my fill. It's great stuff.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By TobbRobb

NG+ is the same difficulty, and you get to keep all your shit. So go and see the ending dude! Bitterblack will wait a little.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By jimmyfenix

The ending is very unique!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.